- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- Lots of options of local handcrafted goods such as “Renda de Bilro”. The market is huge. But careful: there are lots of stores selling Chinese products instead.Written November 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very big shopping mall with multiple options from big brands to all kinds of food in the food court. It's a good choice if you have kids.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On Saturday night it was seriously busy and lively, but not in a bad way. Pretty good selection of both mass-produced and hand-crafted goods. Not an incredible amount of variety between the shops. More interesting than the grand Central Market.Written January 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This town is right on the ocean and built for a party. The weather is fantastic - much closer to the equator than Rio so even warmer ., the Avenue comes alive with hotels, restaurants, and shops. Spectacular for running and strolling .. love it!Written October 28, 2019
- This is one of the largest and most modern of the malls in Fortaleza and probably one of my favourites as it is quite easy to navigate and has the benefit of a hypermarket as part of the complex. Free wifi is available but you need a passport or ID number to log onWritten March 14, 2020
- The Idee how it works is very good. You choose whatever you want (Fish, Schrimps, Lobster etc) wherever you wanna buy , take it with you, take a sit where you want and one of the 4 ' Restaurants' will prepair it for you for a good price as well. Try to ignore and to forget the street salesmen, it is hard, they really disturb the place. But the visit there worths.Written August 27, 2018
- This is an open mall that seem to be a park surrounded with shops and restaurants and is located nearby praça Portugal in the best district of the city. There fancy stores and restaurants with fine food. It's a great place to spend 3 to 4 hours visit.Written April 11, 2017
- Fortaleza is a big city. It has enormous shopping centers like Iguatemi and Rio Mar and artesanal markets like Feirinha Beira Mar and Mercado Central.
Centro Fashion is the middle ground between luxury items from the malls and handmade crafts from the markets. There you can buy inexpensive clothing and bathing items made locally. It has multiple floors and is a great place to apenas a couple of hours for some shopping.Written January 3, 2019
- I remember still my first visit to Sawgrass Mills many years ago. Hundreds of discount stores and restaurants can be found there. A full day was not long enough to visit most stores. It´s no match for a shopping experience when you visit Shopping Parangaba. This is not to say that a trip to the Parangaba mall is an unpleasant experience. Maintained in the right proportions, you can find almost everything you need and at the same time provide your children with a safe and enjoyable ride. Though small, its store mix is fairly evenly balanced. Commemorative dates are always remembered and attractions for children can be found on the ground floor. The food court includes names internationally known as the Burgers King, Chinese food and the steady barbecue of meats in the restaurant "Sal and Brasa". Parking spaces are available and the parking area has recently been expanded .. In case you do not want to use your car, there is a bus terminal connected to the mall by a footbridge. It may be a good call for a Saturday night to watch quality movies with a lot of popcorn.Written November 7, 2017
- The shopping center is a decent size and there are loads of shops to go into to keep you busy for couple hours. well worth a check out.Written December 2, 2014
- It's a nice shopping for a short visit. It's not too big, but you can find good stores and places to eat well. I really like Via Sul Shopping.Written January 4, 2019
- It is a craft center. It has several types of handicrafts from Ceara. With pieces with fair values. Purchases can be made with cash or credit card.Written February 16, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Fortaleza
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Fortaleza:See more shopping for couples in Fortaleza on Tripadvisor