- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Flea & Street Markets
Showing results 1-30 of 564
What travellers are saying
- “No.129 Joyce is excellent tailor with professional and reliable service with very attractive prices. Definitely it’s worth to visit !!Written January 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So interesting to see. Amazing pieces on display. Even has whacky N Korean propaganda magazines from the 70s published in English and French. The proprietor, Mr. Yang, is also a very gracious host. An extremely nice man with a fun story or two himself!Written January 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lucy’s Shop was perfect! I bought a few glasses there, Lucy has been some great help and she can get you the type of glasses you need, with correction, on site. It was fun and I’ll go back there for sure!! Really professional! Thanks a lot !Written January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited here in August 2019 on a tour. Although we were only here for a couple of hours, it was no where near enough time to get through all the shops and food stalls and sights. August is a very busy time and there were many many people everywhere. The architecture was wonderful, and so much to see. Definitely worth the visit. Leave yourself enough time.Written June 13, 2020
- Huge market with long rows with shops selling a variety of fancy items to suit the needs of every one. The prices are jacked up to the tune of 4 to 5 times the original price. The moment you look at any item they try to sell it to you which sometimes is irritating.Written March 8, 2020
- Be prepared for being hassled almost every stop but fun. Be prepared to haggle for your purchases but 100s of shops indoors provide opportunities including tailoring, electronics. Jewelry etc. Most speak good enough English. I have gone here dozens of times over the years. Take Green line to Science Center.Written November 24, 2019
- One of the best luxury malls in shanghai. Has most of the luxury brands. In the basement, most of the cosmetic brands are there except SKII. Also in the basement, a supermarket and Lady M. Upstairs a cineplex and quite a few restaurants. And of course, the first Apple store in chinaWritten February 3, 2022
- Probably 1 of the best shopping malls in shanghai in addition to IFC. Unlike IFC, IAPM has many more restaurant and food options. As well as non luxury shops. And a Sephora and Muji. IFC is more luxury focused and a whole floor of cosmeticsWritten February 4, 2022
- Of the many fantastic galleries in M50, I was specifically touched by LWH Gallery. The art there was outstanding. Several pieces kept my glance for a very long time, most of all the work of Chatchawan Rodklongtan. The way the owner (I guess he was the owner?) of the gallery told us the story behind the artwork was also inspiring. He really took his time for all our questions and didn't mind that I just kept staring at the artwork. Thanks you very much for introducing me to your world of art.Written May 15, 2016
- ARTifacts / Shanghai Green Antiques - Nice one, with all cool collections, really loved browsing through.Written April 27, 2018
- Love visiting the Kerry Centre Shopping Complex. Plenty of shops to browse around and lots of Western Restaurants to choose from. They often have mini markets in the squareWritten October 30, 2020
- Just about every International store in existence is available here. It's quite convenient for shopping, although it can be tiring. Personally, I never have seen the appeal of shopping while travelling and having to pack or ship things home.
You can access the area via the Metro. I recommend it. Wear comfortable shoes.Written March 31, 2020
- The Long Museums are confusing as there are TWO, one on Pudong side and the other on the old Bund side of Shanghai, labelled “Xi’an”.
There are world class special exhibitions and a very good, well-curated exhibition on Chinese realist art. The labeling has some English translation but help from a Chinese speaker is useful.
But good heavens it expensive by Chinese standards — compared to typical admission fees of 40 CNY, Long Museum is 250 CNY more than $40 per person.Written January 8, 2019
- Very convenient. Take the metro to Zongshan Park Line 2, 3 or 4. Take Exit 2 and you will find yourself inside the mall. Lots of restaurants on every floor, especially the top 3, mostly Chinese. Carrefour is here as well. Lots of great shopping brands are here too.Written January 17, 2021
- Stayed close to the Carrefour and found the store had all we needed, from a great food supermarket to a shop to buy all sorts of things, including very small batteries.
Has a good selection of local and imported wines.
Large store easy to find on Changning Road.Written July 13, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Shanghai
- These experiences are best for shopping in Shanghai:
- Private Shanghai Shopping Tour with Local Shopping Guru
- 4-Hour Private Shanghai Shopping Tour
- Half-Day Private Shopping Tour in Shanghai with Local Guide
- Shanghai Private City Day Tour by Limo
- Yiwu International Trade City Private Day Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Shanghai:See more shopping for groups in Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Shanghai:See more hidden gem shopping in Shanghai on Tripadvisor