- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We stayed in the Hampton Inn the night before an early flight out of San Jose. We wanted a drink and dinner. It was this, Denny’s or a fast food chicken place. Bartender made a great margarita and she was super sweet. The food was edible. Not great, but not the worst meal ever. In fairness, we were just coming from Tamarindo where we were spoiled by incredible food so...Written March 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didn’t play much slots just tried a few and didn’t win anything. But played blackjack every morning they opened and won every time!! Was fun and exciting and hopefully they remove the no drinking alcohol rules in Costa Rica in casinos soon as it makes no sense!Written November 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice park in the city to unwind and relax. Close to shopping and restaurants and bus transportation.Written December 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a find! Beautiful art house cinema with super comfortable seats. It’s the first place we check when visiting San Jose, hoping there’ll be kid friendly films. We caught Isle of Dogs, when it came out, but unfortunately, the last couple of times, we were out of luck for kid films. Nice cafe next door, Kubrick Cafe, decked out with the directors film posters.Written February 3, 2019
- We did the World Cup room and it was brilliant. The puzzles were well thought out and logical. Puzzles did not have to be completed in a set order, which meant if we got stuck we could leave one and come back to it later. There were some puzzles that I had never seen before, and we have done quite a few rooms together. it was also brilliant to have a replica of the world cup to try to steal. Very satisfying when you get your hands on it!
On the downside, the clock wasn't working properly in the room. We were given a stop watch and the time on it didn't match the clock on the wall in the second room, so we didn't know how much time we had left. The host communicated with us through a walkie-talkie, which was difficult to understand and resulted in him coming into the room at one point to explain a clue. There was also one puzzle that requires a knowledge of football strips from different countries. Very difficult unless you are a massive fan of football - a cheat sheet hidden somewhere in the room would be really helpful with this, as it was very frustrating.Written May 26, 2019
- Jump Center great place to go with the kids they will love it we usyally visit this every 4 months my family we love to spend 1 or 2 hrs with the kids at this wonderfull place
We sugest you to visit the location in heredia at mall paseo de las flores wish is verry big and had manny more atraccions
HerediaWritten December 9, 2018
- The place is special to be accompanied by friends or family including children. When I visited it I had a lot of fun.
The place lacks maintenance, I hope the administration is working on it to ensure more visits.Written September 29, 2017
- This place is super exciting and the missions you have to accomplish in order to escape give you a great adrenaline rush. We went with a group of friends and it will definitely get the best of you.Written September 6, 2017
- A wonderful time for the younger children but honestly speaking all of us really enjoyed it. Personally I had not skated in more than 30 years so it was an immense joy to do it again.Written July 25, 2018
- It was my first trip to Nicaragua, and I found this company on the Internet, called Pin and Shuttle, it facilitated my stay a lot since I organize all my transportation services, for a business trip and also to know the country, I had 7 days with a group and its very good logisitica, its excellent punctuality, its new units, we toured Managua, Granada, Tola and San Juan del Sur to see some projects and this company took care of everything. Thank you for your servicesWritten March 8, 2018