19 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Small casino but can be fun for what it is. They have a sports bar which was nice. Service and drinks were on point. The place felt safe and the facilities were clean.Written February 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didn’t play much slots just tried a few and didn’t win anything. But played blackjack every morning they opened and won every time!! Was fun and exciting and hopefully they remove the no drinking alcohol rules in Costa Rica in casinos soon as it makes no sense!Written November 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful time for the younger children but honestly speaking all of us really enjoyed it. Personally I had not skated in more than 30 years so it was an immense joy to do it again.Written July 25, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice park in the city to unwind and relax. Close to shopping and restaurants and bus transportation.Written December 19, 2018
- Jump Center great place to go with the kids they will love it we usyally visit this every 4 months my family we love to spend 1 or 2 hrs with the kids at this wonderfull place
We sugest you to visit the location in heredia at mall paseo de las flores wish is verry big and had manny more atraccions
HerediaWritten December 9, 2018
- The place is special to be accompanied by friends or family including children. When I visited it I had a lot of fun.
The place lacks maintenance, I hope the administration is working on it to ensure more visits.Written September 29, 2017
- What a find! Beautiful art house cinema with super comfortable seats. It’s the first place we check when visiting San Jose, hoping there’ll be kid friendly films. We caught Isle of Dogs, when it came out, but unfortunately, the last couple of times, we were out of luck for kid films. Nice cafe next door, Kubrick Cafe, decked out with the directors film posters.Written February 3, 2019
- This place is super exciting and the missions you have to accomplish in order to escape give you a great adrenaline rush. We went with a group of friends and it will definitely get the best of you.Written September 6, 2017