Multi-day Tours • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I was extremely happy with the tours that Amanda booked for us while we were in Costa Rica. She arranged for both private and group tours in Manuel Antonio, Ostional National Park to see the arribada (we saw both mom's preparing and laying their eggs, and baby hatchlings fleeing to the water), and many tours while in la Fortuna. I would recommend using her for any of your travel needs while in Costa Rica. She went above and beyond expectations!Written November 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Massiel and Manuel at Costa Rica Specialists helped us plan an amazing 10 day vacation to Costa Rica. They started by inquiring about our interests/ age/ budget and after some email and video call interactions, came up with an itinerary that was perfect for us. All our accommodation was top notch, the guides they chose were very well informed and enthusiastic about their work, and their suggestions for places to see and eat etc all worked out well for us (especially considering we were vegetarians). On day 1, they picked us up from the airport and stayed with us till the next afternoon when we took a flight to Tortuguero. They drove us to our first hotel, escorted us to the Poas Volcano, shared a few meals with us and told us so much about the country that we would not have known otherwise. Subsequently, Massiel kept in touch with us throughout the trip and made sure all our requirements were attended to. Our driver/guides were also flexible and adjusted to a few changes we wanted to make. Every booking and experience was seamless. Massiel and Manuel are very well informed, thoroughly professional, and very reliable. Best way to see Costa Rica! Highly recommended!Written June 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful experience with Starling. We went to Monte Verde and didn't want to drive the trip. Greenways Explorer was easy to work with. Starling was very friendly, knowledge, and helpful.Written November 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughters trip is less than a month away and they email today saying they are cutting ties with the girl scouts and won't honor the cookie money that they already excepted about half a year ago. This trip has been planned for a year and they pull this one month before the trip? My daughters plane ticket was $1,200 I rearranged schedules and plans, I spent a ton of money to get all the items on their long packing list and they won't even honor the commitment they made! I will not be able to afford to send her if I'm paying out of pocket with less than one months notice! They offered to still let girls go but only if paying out of pocket and not with GS funds meaning many girls won't be able to go. Outward Bound should be ashamed of themselves.Written November 3, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose