Multi-day Tours • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- WOW! Amanda is fantastic! I've never used a travel agent before and usually like to do all my own research but I decided to use Amanda for our trip to Costa Rica. We wanted and adventurous vacation and wanted to see the different eco systems that Costa Rica has to offer. She planned an amazing vacation for us that kept us super active but also provided excellent hotels that we were so happy to relax at in the evenings. One of them even had natural hot springs and we really enjoyed them after our long hikes. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything. The transportation she provided worked so smoothly and were always on time. She provided a private van for the longer trips so we could spread out and relax for those drives. The drivers for the longer trips were always willing to stop for a bathroom break or snack break. We were all surprised at how quickly she responded to any texts that we sent. I don't think it ever took her more than 5 minutes to reply no matter the time of day. I would definitely recommend using Amanda to plan your vacation to Costa Rica.Written January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had just learned to fly fish with Casting for Recovery, a nonprofit group in the United States created for breast cancer survivors to aid in their muscular and mental recovery from the harsh treatment. So when I found myself on a mountain top in Costa Rica at a Recovery Clinic after participating in Dental Tourism (so I could afford my first dental implant), the Nurse informed me of a prestigious Costa Rican fly fishing pioneer who lived next door. I insisted she introduce me to a man who later, it turned out, has influenced my life. Peter Gorinsky, founder of Fly Fish in Costa Rica, became my mentor and good friend.
Peter and one of his young fishing guide proteges, 19-year-old Charlie Chavaria (who now owns his own fly fishing operation, 'Fly Fishing Adventures In Costa Rica'), first helped me by taking the time to practice casting while still in the grassy expanse near his orchid greenhouse. Soon we set a day for a private fishing expedition to the Savegre river in the cloud forest mountains, reknown for its rare Tico trout. I was new to the hobby so Charlie's help in re-rigging the line every time I snagged a bush or a tree was immeasurable! Peter gave me guidance and instructions, which I still practice today, 10 years later, helping me early on to not develop bad fly casting habits.
I'm still returning to Costa Rica for excellent dental work and booking fishing adventures with Peter and Fly Fish in Costa Rica. He's taken me to some amazing and beautiful places over the years. What a privilege to learn from the very best!Written June 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Tico Travel Adventure for a few of our most outstanding tours during our trip to Costa Rica. If you ever plan a trip to Costa Rica, this is the tour company to use! They are thorough and fabulous. They even customized a perfect tour for my group (two of my friends and my niece).
Juan, our driver and part owner, is wonderful and very knowledgeable of the flora and fauna of Costa Rica and is full of the stories of its history.
They provided quality service. I highly recommend them.Written September 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.