Multi-day Tours • River Rafting & Tubing
What travellers are saying
- Was the most stress free vacation because of Amanda. She did all the work and even sent reminders at the end of each day detailing the next day events. Never had to think, worry, or plan. We left it to her very capable hands and just showed up! She was even able to make last minute changes when our ambition far exceeded our capability. So knowledgeable and even when we had days we didn’t utilize her service she was there with information and suggestions. Such an exceptional experience. We were so impressed we are working on booking through her again in April!Written December 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We usually organize trips directly but were unsure as how to plan the Costa Rica stretch and decided to use Green Stone Adventure Holidays, mainly due to athe good reviews posted.
Green Stone organized every detail of the trip for us. From hiring the car, finding the best routes, good hotels etc. all at a very reasonable cost. Their representative, Jamie Umana, could not be more helpful, he was always available to help when needed, even feeding in address of hotels in the GPS.
We found Green Stones to be reliable, honest and trustworthy and would recommend them without excitation.
We truly enjoyed Costa Rica, a beautiful country. Thank you Jamie for organizing such a wonderful, trouble free trip.Written February 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful time in the nature in Costa Rica! Our whole trip was tailored to our needs and desires. Vincent is a dedicated professional, very attentive to all details. I used his agency on a friend's recommendation and I am happy to recommand it myself now.Written May 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brenda, the owner of this company, has been BEYOND helpful. She has answered my dozens of questions about excursions. She has happily booked excursions on my behalf with no fee or extra cost to me. She has even arranged an appointment for a doctor to come to our hotel to do our PCR test 72 hours before my flight back to Canada. I cannot say enough about Brenda’s enthusiasm, professionalism, and experience. Don’t use anyone else. Reach out to Brenda.Written August 31, 2021
- I travelled with my boyfriend to Costa Rica and contacted Costa Rica Gay Travels to organize a romantic itinerary. They sent us to Amor Arenal in Fortuna, El Silencio Lodge and then ended up in Oasis in Manuel Antonio. Everything was smooth and Sebastian made sure we were welcomed like VIP's everywhere. He is completely professional and was there for us 24/7, as promised! We rented a car and we had a lot of fun exploring Jaco and Uvita nearby. You must visit the park while in MA, lots of wildlife! And Guillermo, out tour guide, was awesome spotting animals we would have missed by ourselves. We can't thank CR Gay Travels enough, we will be back!Written September 14, 2023