- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Historical & Heritage Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- This is an adventure park with a purpose. The park's motto is "healthy children help sick children". Costa Rica´s Children´s Hospital is financed by the profits of this park. So if you visit, you enjoy and leave a bit of your money for this excellent institution.Written March 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our driver Robert from I Love Travel met us at the airport and drove us Arenal Springs Resort. He was very nice, and explained all the flowers and provided information about the towns we passed. Even though the roads are very windy we felt extremely safe with him driving. Definitely would recommend using them again. We have already booked them for our return trip.Written January 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying in Sarapiqui and so we joined up with an existing group of tourists who had begun their day in San Jose purely to do the boat trip and have lunch.
We arrived at the starting point of the boat trip slightly early but Pedro made us very welcome offering us fresh fruit. He didn’t speak English and for the first time on our holiday I felt awful that I couldn’t communicate with him as he seemed such a friendly man.
Once Jorge turned up with his group of six we were underway with Pedro navigating the boat through the low water levels of the river and spitting wildlife whilst Jorge gave excellent commentary in English. We found the trip relaxing and informative. We were lucky to get to photograph a troop of howler monkeys complete with babies, crocodiles that seemed to approach the boat with interest, a line up of black vultures on a riverside log along with many other birds and the odd iguana.
We then moored at a local finca where a late lunch was served. Traditional buffet style but a lot fresher than we had seen elsewhere and we also got to have a stroll with Jorge around the garden to see some of the many fruits and flowers etc being grown there.
We had to return to our starting point by mini bus as the river level is so low it would have been dangerous for Pedro to take us back on the boat.
Jorge was courteous enough to wait for our transport to arrive before leaving with the group for San Jose which impressed us.
Overall a lovely afternoon out.Written February 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had contacted other companies for transfer requests and thought they were overpriced . I then learned about Baqueano for private transportation and contacted them. Spoke with Charles the owner and received a quote instantly at almost one half the other quotes, and accepted the offer. Charles was there for pickup three different times with a great smile. Charles has a lot of Valuable information to share on Costa Rica and where to go and experience.
Thanks so much Charles
Sherman & CathyWritten January 30, 2023
- David was such ab incredible help after me and 2 friends had been scammed, resulting in a missed bus to Tamarindo. We found David online and spoke via WhatsApp - within an our general had arranged for his sister company Biotrans to have a driver collect us for the journey. Very responsive and perfect English throughout all communication. We were so grateful for this service!Written January 30, 2023
- Maite Joaristi was our travel consultant with Costa Rican Vacations and she did an excellent job. The hotels were fabulous. The transportation arranged was also great. They were available for questions and help during our trip and food a great job when we wanted to change a few plans along the way. Very pleased and would use them again.Written January 31, 2023
- My wife and I just completed a 16 day/15 night tour of Costa Rica that was designed by Yorleny Jiminez of Costa Rica Expeditions. After filling out a short form and then explaining who we are and what we like (hiking, nature, scenery, snorkeling, good food and nice accommodations) Yorlenly designed our tour. It was excellent from start to finish. Our drivers and guides were professional and informative; the areas we visited: Arenal, Monte Verde, Manual Antonio, the Osa Peninsula, and San Jose were perfect for us; the tours, food, and accommodations exceeded our expectations; and the country itself was beautiful.
Thank you Yorleny and Costa Rica Expeditions for a memorable vacation!Written January 25, 2023
- Jason Bateman at My Costa Rica helped me plan a fabulous vacation. From start to finish everything went according to plan. All our drivers were on time. All tours were exactly as described. The tour guides we very personable and knowledgeable. The hotels were incredible.
I picked all the hotels my husband and I stayed at but Jason can totally do that for you if you just want the experts to take care of it. Tell him what you are looking for and it's almost like magic, he makes it all come together.
Do NOT hesitate to try My Costa Rica. They did everything they said they would and more!Written January 24, 2023
- 5 out of 5. Our day was absolutely amazing with Juan Carlos . He was an excellent driver and took us to places we eojj he kd never have thought of it known about!! Very prompt and friendly . Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat .Written January 29, 2023
- Danny as drive us for 4 days in Costa Rica. He is a excelente person and knows a lot of Costa Rica history. He organize our stay and it was very good. We went to very good local restaurants. Danny is a good driver. If you come to Costa Rica contact Danny to drive you. WhatsApp +506 8854 5969Written January 8, 2023
- We did a private custom 10 day family tour with full service from San Jose to Arenal to Manuel Antonio and back to San Jose. The trip was exactly as planned but better! Our driver/guide Jonathan Ramírez was amazing, he always went above and beyond, answering many many questions, and was extremely informative with animals and nature. He went the extra mile helping our curious 3 yo spot sloths through a telescope and help us carry our “extra things” needed for a 3 yo at the beach. Jonathan was very courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of Costa Rica. Highly recommend this company and made sure to ask for Jonathan, you won’t be disappointed!Written January 23, 2023
- Can't recommend Christian and the team highly enough. We booked them for 3 transfers and all three drivers were excellent, professional and wre good communicators (despite my bad Spanish!). Costa Rica isn't a cheap destination but these guys provided good value for money considering in total they drove us around for 12 hours! Thanks againWritten January 27, 2023
- Diego. Juan and Richie were all great. The trip up the mountain was difficult for me but Diego was an excellent motivator and very patient while waiting for me to catch my breath. This trip is well worth the money and I highly recommend to all. A wonderful experience.Written September 13, 2019
- I had a wonderful time visiting the University of Costa Arica campus. Our guide Luis did a wonderful job explaining the nature that is found there, as well as how the education system works in Costa Rica. Very happy I took the tour.Written January 5, 2023
- I recently organised a group cycling trip to Costa Rica.
I pre booked Everywhere Costa Rica for a one-day transport for a group of six with road bikes.
From the first email conversation that was had, Hilda was outstanding. She went above and beyond to make are trip stress free even jumping in to help when 3 of our bikes got lost by our airline for two days.
Hilda was very easy to communicate with. She gave some excellent suggestions on places to visit, details on where to buy tickets for tourist attractions and general advice about each area we were travelling to.
Our trip would not have been as enjoyable if it was not for Hilda and her professional team of drivers that were always very pleasant and helpful.Written October 24, 2022