Showing results 1-30 of 136
What travellers are saying
- Best to visit on Saturday! I did come on Monday ( early afternoon ) and it was very empty with hardly anyone else shopping and not all stores were open as well as no outside vendorsWritten July 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the mall as it was a cold windy rainy day. Watched a movie at the movie theater and had dinner at cape town fish market within the mall.Written August 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This square has a lot of vendors selling souvenirs, t-shirts, clothes, and other things and has some vibrancy to it, albeit, many of the stalls have the same things. I didn’t see that many beggars like others described and I thought the area was fine. It is worth stopping by since they have the things you’d like for yourself and for others. If you’re not wanting to haggle, there are some stores on Long Street that have similar things. I was called a ‘bad man’ by one of the vendors for not buying something so the vendors can be pushy but just hold your ground.Written January 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- small cute mall with good quality shops in a nice neighbourhood, that lost almost all of its gay feautures thoughWritten August 19, 2022
- We were a bit surprised to find a shopping centre of this quality on the Waterfront but its good and it has very good shopping to offer and restaurants are in abundance close byWritten October 30, 2023
- Last Sunday I was at Good Company Market and it is a really beautiful place, chilled atmosphere and nice people. The food offer is good, I love the fresh Legend Berry shakes... SOOOO YUUUMMY!
Go with your friends, have a picnic, you can spend all day because of good music and some activities to do.
Definitely one of my favorite markets in town.Written January 13, 2019
- It was an amazing experience. Very friendly personnel. I can highly recommend this interesting shop as a conscious experience.Written November 27, 2023
- I just adore Jennifer!! She supports local artists and curates each show to perfection.
One of the best art galleries in Cape Town to visit. Also features a fantastic online website to purchase art.Written January 7, 2022
- Really good value tour round the museum, with my guide Shamie. Very informative, friendly, and I learned a lot about how diamonds were formed, cut and polished. Very good value for money., at 200 rand. No pressure to buy. Excellent in every wayWritten November 23, 2023
- The best gift shop in Cape Town, so many unique things and a big variety. The owners are very friendly people and they will help you with anything.Written November 10, 2023
- My husband and I were walking past the Jack Friedman Store at Waterfront and saw the beautiful butterfly ring in the window. We walk into the store and Suraya greeted us. By the time we left Cape Town (3 days later) I had gone back to the store and bought not only the Butterfly Ring but also the Leopard Ring. Love them so much. Suraya was great. In the months to follow Suraya also assisted in helping with the Tax Agents Office with the Tax Refunds.
If I had a business, I certainly would want Suraya working for me. Professional, knowledgeable and a lovely lady to deal with. A great asset for the Company.Written May 5, 2023
- Beautiful art in a beautiful neighborhood!! Very small but packs a punch with the beautiful art that they have. If you're looking for pieces of history and culture this is the place. The artwork was phenomenal. Also got a chance to see the artist creating more beauty while there.Written April 22, 2019
- Very busy, lively market with good organic veggies.. However, the place is so packed you hardly can move. Thus. It has lost quite some of the attraction it had to me some years ago.Written June 3, 2022
- This fine gallery is a must for anyone interested in quality art. The prints, paintings, jewellery, metal work etc. are of an exceptionally high standard.
Spend some time (and have some money ready) as this is a collection of works by extremely talented people which shouldn't be missed by anyone visiting the Cape, let alone Kalk Bay!Written March 8, 2023
- What an amazing experience! I am excited to move on the the next chapter in my life and I owe a big thank you to UWE Koetter for making it possible.
I was assisted by a gentle man by the name of Johan whom made my custom idea a reality and boy did he do an amazing Job at it! The hospitality, the experience, and the sense of willingness is worth a 5 star.
I would recommend UWE Koetter every day of the year to anyone looking to take that next step. Thank you for the amazing journey.
P.S I will not post photos yet because I haven’t popped the question yet. I will do so as soon as I do.Written September 14, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central
- These experiences are best for shopping in Cape Town Central:
- A diamond cutting factory tour, experience how we bring rough diamonds to life
- Cape of Good Hope tour Full day /Half day
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Cape Town
- Product Demo / Showcase by Emerging Social Business
- Gift Giving to Vulnerable Children
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cape Town Central:See more shopping for groups in Cape Town Central on Tripadvisor