- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- At drawback is the security staff not knowing what to do, even if you show them what to do, but the venue were great service good and staff very good. Food were GREAT with a G, Just the security to get up to speed.Written March 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Go That Way for our 5 days in Cape Town and had excellent service and two fantastic tours . I already reviewed our wine tour, so this review is about our fabulous tour with Albert to Table Mountain, Boulder’s Beach (for the penguins) and a beautiful drive down to the Cape of Good Hope. Albert was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. For our lunch, he recommended a little restaurant, Kalky’s, in a small fishing village in Kalk Bay. It was not much to look at but it had the most delicious fish and chips. In addition to his excellent lunch recommendation, he also provided us with a lot of the history of the area we were traveling through. The tour included all of the Cape Town highlights that we wanted to see and we could not have asked for a better guide. Hayley Burger of Go That Way did an amazing job of planning our 5 days in Cape Town. In addition to the two tours she arranged for us to go to Robben Island and then took us to the Heart of Cape Town Tour (first heart transplant) and the Desmond Tutu Exhibition. We highly recommend Go That Way for all your tours and sightseeing in Cape Town.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very helpful staff and a huge database of leaflets, flyers and information. If you can't find it there, it's not in Cape TownWritten September 21, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most helpful advice for visitors and locals of all things happening in this lovely Valley.... from restaurants, events, sporting days, adventure days, accommodation, wine tastings - nothing is too much trouble for the Constantia Valley Tourism Team. I don't know what we did without them!!Written February 17, 2017
- This beautiful arts space hosted my Made For Women exhibition along with What Is Ubuntu. The physical space is beautiful and well run. There is a library downstairs and galleries upstairs. It is an active community thinking deeply about how to do good work in a complex environment.Written August 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central