- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful setting below cliffs. Soft, sandy beach with plenty of space. The sea is more suited to surfers but it’s clear and lovely to walk in the shallows. A perfect getaway for peace and quiet, apart from the sound of the waves.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean. Friendly. Secure. Genuinely not where you must be on show but rely on instinct to be h@ppy. There is never a time when you cannot be dry; fresh water springs @ bottom of cliffs. No textiles ple@se.Written November 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During our road trip we were en route from the Algarve to Setubal. We made an unplanned stop at Cabo Sardao and were pleasantly surprised with the stunning views of the cliffs and the sea. We sticked around to enjoy our (homemade) lunch while enjoying the views.
Definitely worth to make a stop there and enjoy your lunchWritten August 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- by the sea we can have this beautiful liuttle church, that give you peace and you can look at the surrounding and enjoy it!Written February 7, 2020
- Although you have a long way downstairs to the beach you feel rewarded when you get there. The nature is quite impressive and the sea is very clean. Enjoy!Written August 13, 2020
- Went for two dives with Joao at a wonderful site, saw many sea bass and other fish. They work out of a state of the art dive pod that they park right at the edge of the water/port so that you have all equipment there. The staff are experienced and very friendly. Pity I went around full moon so visibility was a bit less than expected.Written July 25, 2016
Zambujeira do Mar Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 8:54 PM|