- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
82 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing game and experience!! going to a Colón de Santa Fe game is a must for who loves latin passion! What a crazy supporters the are!Written September 15, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bridge is old but easy to find. You need to park a couple hundred meters away and walk down since only the motorcycles and three wheel motogaras (taxis) can cross by driving. We walked across and it was great for pictures and to view the river.Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked 2 km south from our Harbor Apartment taking the pedestrian San Martin o arrive at the tranquil Plaza de las Tres Cultuars and its bright white Convent of San Francisco.
After paying 20 Ap each, we walked its museum of historical religious artifacts, then strolled an arcade of the cloister, before entering the wonderful hall of the old church. The ceiling is a masterpiece of "Mudejar inspired" woodwork that accents the beautiful altars and chapels of the church. It's one of the finest historical works of this city.Written March 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is a must go if you're a Mexican catholic. Even if you're not you will still enjoy it. It is very nice. There is also a museum in the same location, along with a souvenir store.Written August 28, 2018
- It's a great place to go with the kids.. a building with 3 levels, each configured to work with dirrefent materials (in my case cardboard, wood and fabric).
Different stations in each level and lots of personel to help you and guide you.
My kids (6 and 3) my wife and I had a great time... we stayed almost 3 hours playing in the different stations, and then we went to "La redonda" another building from the same movement.Written March 28, 2017
- The recently renovated "Plaza 25 de Mayo" is one of the city´s top attractions. Surrounded by historic and nice public buildings, it is the center of public governmente activity during week day mornings. With the Cathedral and Jesuit Church surrounding it, and the Province´s Governmente House and Judicial Palace, the surroundings are quite interesting for sightseeing.Written September 13, 2018
- Even if I was not expecting something special, I was really disappointed. It was so silent over there. Due to local regulations they took the exciting sound of the slot machines out! It really destroys the atmosphere of a gambling environment...We had dinner at the adjacent restaurant and it was really poor quality. Never again.Written December 4, 2016
- Very nicely preserved, SF`s cathedral is dwarfed by other buildings around the Plaza de Mayo. At night, it is quite well lit.Written February 17, 2016
- Traditional cinema showing classic and renowned movies, one of the few left in town. It's a vivid reminder of good old times, when people crowded all cinemas before the advent of the tv.Written January 25, 2016
- After visiting the Provincial Historical Museum, we crossed the tranquil Plaza de las Tres Cultuars to this Ethnographic Museum.
The Neo-Colonial building with a tower was built in 1952 as this museum. It's full of artifacts from the original Santa Fe location (from 1573-1660), before being moved due to river erosion. An interesting display of items from China, Europe, Portugal, Spain, and Panama is related to a chart of colonial trade route across the world.
Very interesting museum.Written March 22, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Fe