- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We vacationed twice this year in Santa Rosa Beach area. We have gone to several Beaches but Grayton beach is our favorite. It cost us $5 for the car group to get in but there is more parking than other beaches. Bathrooms are clean, there is a place to rinse off and it’s sufficient . It’s a bit of a walk to the beach on a boardwalk , but it’s an easy walk. We saw a sea turtle swimming ! We did notice in October one day there was lots of jellyfish . Little white floaty things , bigger pink ones also . The sand is powdery and white. We like that as we set on the beach it’s just dunes behind us , not houses or hotels/condos … just nature .Written November 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We go often to this area and The Workshop by Ginger Leigh is my favorite place to purchase gifts for friends and family. Most of her works are painted wood that is unique and so well done. She also sells some other wonderful products such as the soy candles that have delightful natural scents. Especially love the ornaments, which are inexpensive for a hand painted piece of art. We leave a few of ours out all year. If you are in the 30A area, don't miss a chance to visit her shop.Written January 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our favorite thing about this experience was the set up of the shop and comfortable atmosphere. We were given clear instructions on what to do and then space to work . Never felt rushed and staff was there if you needed anything. We loved our visit and we're very happy with our work .Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been wearing Allison’s beautiful jewelry for years. I have a necklace in particular that I have been wearing for 6 years, that I never take off and it is still in perfect condition. Her jewelry makes the perfect gift for both men and women.Written January 16, 2018
- We have visited here for my friend birthday celebration and it happened very amazing and surprising gift for our friend. We also so enjoyed. Anyone should visit here. Thank youWritten November 28, 2021
- Love this little gallery in Grayton. One of my GO TO places for gifts and art. I seem to always fall in love with a canvas piece or some jewelry in this quaint shop. The owners are lovely and always have a great story to share!Written July 1, 2020
- Jaw dropping interior design displays. I was in awe. Really enjoyed their showroom, even though I am not in the market for furniture immediately.Written September 15, 2022
- July 2022, my son and I had a wonderful 4 hours with Captain Tyler ( Phil's son). We caught several fish - Red snapper, mahi mahi, Red fish, trigger fish and a 7 ft. Bull Shark!
Of course only kept the Red snapper and mahi mahi. Quit the experience we look forward to going again!Written August 5, 2022
- Amazing day fishing. We went out for a 4 hour trip and by the end my father in law could not fish any more. We caught over 35Captain Mark was amazing. Very accomidating for my father in law. We caught over 40 fish and he was great to hang out with in the boat. The 4 hours went way to fast. It was one of my best days fishing ever! I would reccomend him to anyone!Written February 12, 2022
- Misty booked our trip when I called several months early and she was very informative and kind. She suggested taking Bonine 2 hrs before departure which was a great idea seeing as the water was choppy for our 8am charter.
We had an amazing time with Captain Van and his son Zeb. They were very attentive and fun to visit with. They put us on some great fish and in just over 4 hrs we had 40 fish.
Van cleaned our catch while we visited with him and also made some great suggestions on how to prepare and cook our catch.
Thanks guys for a memorable experience! We will definitely book again on our next visit to 30A!!!Written July 23, 2016
- Incredible fishing. Jody has been doing this for 30+ years. He knows every spot in the gulf. Excellent experience. You launch right off the beach at Grayton.Written June 17, 2020
- I have been going to the 30A area with my family for many years. I always take the kids fishing while we are there. I have been a repeat customer of Kerry's for probably the last ten years. He is reliable, his gear is in great shape, and he has never failed to put us on the fish! He is very personable and always makes sure that our entire group has a wonderful time. We look forward to seeing Kerry again this year! Do yourself a favor if you are going fishing in the 30A area, call Kerry and enjoy your day! He picks you up right on the beach at Grayton Beach.Written April 17, 2017
- While out touring the area took the turn to 30A and so glad we did. The beaches are beautiful, many upscale and funky shops. There were sidewalk patios with tables and chairs to enjoy a beverage and "food truck" snack. Looks like a lovely place to travel to... a destination trip in the making!Written February 24, 2016
- Went on a 3 hour fishing trip with Captain Mike and the award winning deck hand, James. It was a great trip from start to finish. Caught a bunch of fish. Mike and James will keep what you want and clean them for you. They even have recommendations where you can get it cooked if you don't want to cook it yourself. Neither my wife or i are experienced at fishing, and Mike and James were very helpful.Would definitely go out with them again.Written August 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Grayton Beach
- The most popular things to do in Grayton Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Grayton Beach on Tripadvisor
Grayton Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 7:27 AM|