- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- July 2022, my son and I had a wonderful 4 hours with Captain Tyler ( Phil's son). We caught several fish - Red snapper, mahi mahi, Red fish, trigger fish and a 7 ft. Bull Shark!
Of course only kept the Red snapper and mahi mahi. Quit the experience we look forward to going again!Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing day fishing. We went out for a 4 hour trip and by the end my father in law could not fish any more. We caught over 35Captain Mark was amazing. Very accomidating for my father in law. We caught over 40 fish and he was great to hang out with in the boat. The 4 hours went way to fast. It was one of my best days fishing ever! I would reccomend him to anyone!Written February 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Misty booked our trip when I called several months early and she was very informative and kind. She suggested taking Bonine 2 hrs before departure which was a great idea seeing as the water was choppy for our 8am charter.
We had an amazing time with Captain Van and his son Zeb. They were very attentive and fun to visit with. They put us on some great fish and in just over 4 hrs we had 40 fish.
Van cleaned our catch while we visited with him and also made some great suggestions on how to prepare and cook our catch.
Thanks guys for a memorable experience! We will definitely book again on our next visit to 30A!!!Written July 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible fishing. Jody has been doing this for 30+ years. He knows every spot in the gulf. Excellent experience. You launch right off the beach at Grayton.Written June 17, 2020
- I have been going to the 30A area with my family for many years. I always take the kids fishing while we are there. I have been a repeat customer of Kerry's for probably the last ten years. He is reliable, his gear is in great shape, and he has never failed to put us on the fish! He is very personable and always makes sure that our entire group has a wonderful time. We look forward to seeing Kerry again this year! Do yourself a favor if you are going fishing in the 30A area, call Kerry and enjoy your day! He picks you up right on the beach at Grayton Beach.Written April 17, 2017
- While out touring the area took the turn to 30A and so glad we did. The beaches are beautiful, many upscale and funky shops. There were sidewalk patios with tables and chairs to enjoy a beverage and "food truck" snack. Looks like a lovely place to travel to... a destination trip in the making!Written February 24, 2016
- Went on a 3 hour fishing trip with Captain Mike and the award winning deck hand, James. It was a great trip from start to finish. Caught a bunch of fish. Mike and James will keep what you want and clean them for you. They even have recommendations where you can get it cooked if you don't want to cook it yourself. Neither my wife or i are experienced at fishing, and Mike and James were very helpful.Would definitely go out with them again.Written August 1, 2019
- Captain Jimbo is fantastic! First Mate Morgan was outstanding! It was a very hot day but we caught a lot of fish. The grouper were not biting as much as we wanted but we caught plenty of Mingo, Trigger, and White Snapper! I will use again. Thanks, Jimbo!Written August 11, 2020
Grayton Beach Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$216.91|