- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We love this mall! All decked out for the holidays, snowfall, live music....Great shops and all around fun for kids of all ages!Written December 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Huge mall. I personally liked shopping at this mall shopping for something more formal as they have few dress shops, where you can look for prom, bridal, and formal dresses. Can be overwhelming as it is huge. WEAR COMFY SHOES if you are planning on a long time here. OH and stop at puppies and love, say hi to the cute pups.Written September 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to find local produce which are fresh and in store. It is available every day. They have everything from local breads, hummus, jams, jellies, brownies and host of organic food & vegetables.Written December 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Setting up a visit to Star Woman Crystals was my daughter’s inspired idea. I am so glad we followed her intuition. We were enthralled by the selection of crystals and even more so by our graciously knowledgeable hosts, Betty and Shari. Their intuitive guidance was key in our ability to choose exactly what we *needed* at this time. My recommendation of their establishment is genuinely heartfelt Blessed be. 👽Written May 30, 2021
- If you are interested in riding bikes in Tempe, this is a great place to rent from. They gave us suggestions where to go and provided a map. In Tempe itself there are not as many bike lanes as you'd hope for. The easiest place to ride is along the Lake. Note that they're closed on Mondays.Written November 11, 2021
- This is a very unique bookstore. They offer author meetings, readings, and story times for children. It's wonderfully laid out and even sells unique gifts.Written November 30, 2019
- Was shopping around throughout the valley for a custom diamond engagement ring. Went to a few Scottsdale jewelry stores and ended up coming in to see Ben on a friends recommendation. We ended up making a dream ring designed from the bottom up. My budget went wayyy further here than at any store. I went with a higher quality GIA certified diamond, and a higher weight, made the ring in platinum instead of 14k gold and still paid about 30% less than the other stores would have charged. Well done!Written April 13, 2019
- Paid a visit to the production facility in Tempe on a recommendation from a high school friend. Thanks Larry W! Ken took me on a tour which I appreciated and I took home three bottles of salsa. Can’t find salsa this good back in Portland. My favorites - Hot Salsa, Habanero and Roasted. Can’t decide which one I like better because they’re all delish! Try some. You won’t be disappointed.Written June 4, 2019
- We were in heaven. My husband and I both love to cook and we went crazy in this store. My husband likes the more exotic cuisine, Indian, African kind of flavors and he found some interesting spices. i am more European, traditional cuisine and I found some great herbs, herb mixes and spices...including whole nutmeg which is difficult to find. They sell their products in small quantities which I like so things stay fresh. Highly recommend!Written October 17, 2016
- Among the jewelry, western wear, and souvenir stores in Old Town Scottsdale, the Henna Shoppe stands out. They have a lot of unique handmade items, from hair accessories to magnets. Talented henna artists are able to do any design, on the spot.Written August 26, 2018
- i happened to see the store as my shuttle drive by, it's not to far from the Mill district on university, so I walked back to it.
There were a few nice vintage items that I did not have enough room in my suitcase for, but everything was mostly overpriced. There were some nice boots, but they were almost priced at retail. They have both men's and women's clothing.
If you have some time to kill, check it out. Otherwise, your time will be better spent elsewhere.Written November 9, 2014
- By far the best experience at Elite. I found that the employees are all knowledgeable and friendly, absolutely no pressure from anyone there. I would highly suggest checking them out for anything for high-end watches to engagement rings.Written November 25, 2017
- I was looking for cowgirl boots while visiting Arizona and came across this place. Its easy to get to and has a large selection of boots for Guys, gals and even kids. We spent a lot of time there trying on boots. Sales girl was easily available if we had questions but left us to browse. Prices are great too.
They have 2 other locations in Az, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson. There are locations in other states as well.Written March 9, 2018
- I had visited this shop approximately 15 years ago and was very impressed with their selection of fabric and the number of cute kits available. This is not the same shop of 15 years ago. Limited selection. A few kits "hidden" under a shelf. Would have purchased the pattern for one of the quilts that they had on display, but they were sold out.Written January 31, 2017
- I am a shoe lover and frequently visit locations in my home town of Atlanta. Everyone was friendly but the selection was very average nothing stoodout.Written May 16, 2017