- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- DB City Mall is one of the popular shopping destinations in Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh. Nice place to spend time with family and friends. You can easily spend whole day there.Written September 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is really huge place where there are multiple things to do. It has beautiful replicas of 7 wonders, water park, go Karting, games, multiplex, mall etc. The mall is not maintained well and it's not having air conditioning. Replicas of 7 wonders are large and perfect for photo sessions.Written June 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Bittan market is quite famous and a popular place to buy local produce. I had stopped by this place and ended up walking here and buying some fruits.Written May 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's the farthest mall in Bhopal. Though it's quite big, but still not fully functional. Inox, Snow Masti, Reliance, Lifestyle, etc. are the main attractions.Written June 19, 2018
- The best thing about this mall is that it has a PVR. THE BEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE you can get in bhopal. I booked recliner seats, bought popcorns, nachos and coke. Everything is super clean out there and the screen too was awesome and big.Written February 3, 2019
- It's a small sized mall with decent buying options. Though it lacks on the multiple brand options. Some eatout options can also be found in the food court.Written March 30, 2019
- This old market of Bhopal is full of narrow streets, filled with shops selling everything from a pin, to jewellery to clothes and what have you. Visited it this morning as my wife wanted to buy some silver jewellery for our daughter and was impressed with the plethora and variety of shops. We were slightly early and thus the market was not too crowded, but it would have been chock a block full, if it was later in the day. A must visit place for anyone wanting to pick up traditional stuff of Bhopal and MP.Written July 9, 2018
- A nice place to visit with family, friends for dining, outing, shopping etc.
Many shops are there. The kids playground is situated both on ground as well as in the Food courtWritten December 10, 2021
- The fashion items are very nice and novel. New arrivals in dress, cosmetics are available here and also gift items with electronic and other itemsWritten November 2, 2018
- Very supportive staff and really nice collection.Prices was also reasonable . Cheers to Mr.Sanjeev really good customer handling skillsWritten October 9, 2021
- This shop seemed to offer a limited collection of sarees. I happen to not purchase anything because the prices seemed too high for the quality/design of different articles.Written March 28, 2018
- This is a nice gift shop with lot of items from new collection. Whenever , i go there , I can find new things and ideally suited as gift items for all occassionsWritten November 2, 2018
- Vishal mega mart is the India's largest retail chain company. They provide all needs in one roof. Value for money.Written July 5, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bhopal
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Bhopal:See more budget-friendly shopping in Bhopal on Tripadvisor