Art Galleries • Art Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Historic home open to the public as a museum and venue for weddings, etc. The area is like a picture postcard with bucolic views of the Ottawa River. Maison Trestler is very close to the quaint Dorion train station. I took the EXO commuter train from Montreal going at a leisurely pace and nice views. You can return by train or by bus. I recommend bus 35 going through Pincourt to Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue where you can catch the 405 express or 211 bus to Montreal, which takes you along the beautiful lakeshore. A nice day out.Written October 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery not to far from home was a great find. Christiane, our host for the afternoon was very nice and explained each wine and it's differences. Lucky we were the only ones there. Although the Parking Lot was packed, those people were helping out with the picking of the grapes. We tried all of the wines that they had to offer, not 1 was unpleasant. She offers you some cheese and chocolates to pair with the different wines, nice touch. Beautiful grounds, socially distanced tables, where one can bring a picnic and enjoy one of there wines. They have won many medals and have their wines in our local SAQ. I will be going back next week to pick up more white and red as members of our family really enjoyed them. Although we didn't get to taste the Champagne, we bought a bottle and looking forward to opening it up over Thanksgiving. Would HIGHLY recommendWritten September 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Pointed des cascades which is a lovely little town. They have all the old ship anchors and more and a lighthouse. A bicycle path that goes all along the Fleuve. You can have a nice romantic picnic or family picnic tooWritten August 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the home for many years of Felix Leclerc, an icon and great leader of Quebecois music, poetry. It's a very simple home but shows us how he and his family lived. The site is quite attractive as well.Written July 10, 2017
- Great wine. Owner and staff fabulous. Use to bottle wine in other places and this place is heads above them. I think wine works out to $3.00 a bottle. Super easy to bottle wine. A REALLY FIND!Written November 10, 2017
- Nice little microbrewery with great beer. You can order a flight of beer to taste their different beers. Very friendly service.Written October 20, 2021
- A lot of fun trinkets, jewelry, bits and bobbles. Kitchen things, decor items... a lot to choose from. Fun stop after Cafe Campagne.Written September 4, 2019
- Had to stop here when driving through Montreal. Kids are almost 3, 7 and 11. A bit expensive, but fun. Huge climber with slides.....our kids liked that. One of the containers holding foam balls was not working....supposed to drop tons of little balls from the top. The bumper cars were fun. They have a spin function which adds to the experience. 5-6 minute ride was nice. Bouncy house for the younger kids. Lots of candy machines. Did not try the snack bar. Plenty of tables to eat at. Clean restroom. Flaws keeping it from 4 stars: a bit understaffed, and the (young) staff wandering around not doing much, even though they could see us waiting at the bumper cars. Made us needlessly wait for 4-5 minutes. Also, laser obstacle course room was a fail. Needs to be staffed to keep the littlest kids out, as they just wreck the game. Plus the directions on screen were to9 confusing (either that or it just wasn’t working). It wasn’t too crowded on a Sunday afternoon. Try it if your kids like play areas!Written December 8, 2019
Vaudreuil-Dorion Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 8:43 a.m.|