Top Attractions in Napa
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Perfection. We spent a day doing wine tastings and then came to Pine Ridge to start day 2 and we bought more wine here than we did at the other wineries combined. We did the cave tour and had the pleasure of meeting Stephany. Her personality could not have been more perfect for our group. It was one of those situations where great wine and an equally great wine guide come together to create the perfect experience. There's no way to truly put into words how much we appreciated our visit to Pine Ridge. And the cheese crackers...we'll be on a mission to find a way to get some of those back to Ohio.Written January 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful experience! Loved the caves, the wine and the tour guide was so funny.
I really would recommend the experience after having gone to many international wine tours including some in France, uk and South Africa this one was unique. The wine was delicious.
Sad they can’t ship to the uk because the tax is so high is makes it impossible.
Thank you Jarvis team for a lovely experienceWritten November 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing time/experience. We both did sparking wine flights. This was our first stop on tour and tit set off our day. Great views great service, thank you!Written January 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My dad and I went to O’Brien and had a wonderful time. We were seated in very comfy chairs overlooking the vineyard and were served delicious wines. I love how the size of the tasting is generous! We had a fabulous time. The poems on the bottles made my dad tear up quite a bit. I will definitely be back.Written October 26, 2022
- We were actually here back in October 2021 during harvest season, BUT will be heading back in 2 weeks for my birthday! Hess is hands down my favorite vineyard in Napa. Especially seeing how they handled Covid, etc…during those rough times for us all, made me love them more!!! My boyfriend and I booked the Tour of Palate and the best tour guide, Fiorella was the absolute sweetest and constantly kept us laughing!!! But here’s the biggest surprise. During quarantine over Instagram, I became friends with Kristina who works for Hess. Sadly, we both had trips planned during this time, so were unable to meet. BUT to my surprise she left the sweetest gift for me! Ready to go back and make more memories *cheers* 🥂Written January 8, 2023
- Jamie from Priority Wine Pass recommended Judd’s Hill. This is a small winery that produces 3000 cases. It is a beautiful setting as you look out upon two different farmers vineyards. It is rather interesting as the vineyards are planted in exactly opposite directions. We tasted grapes directly from the vine in both vineyards. Our host was friendly and knowledgeable. The wines were good.Written October 5, 2022
- We love love their wines, the story and the staff. The setting is absolutely perfect too. Our wine tasting host today was Tom he was wonderful for our group. Even our white wine drinkers ended up buying a few reds. Thanks for treating us like we were a part of the family vineyards.Written October 2, 2022
- This is truly a five-star winery! Thanks to our friend who is an Artesa wine club member, we enjoyed a wonderful wine tasting on the terrace curated by Keegan. We enjoyed everything we tasted – the quality was outstanding and the views from the terrace were glorious!Written January 24, 2023
- Just finished tasting at Trefethen Family Vineyards and had an amazing time! We did the "Reserve Tasting at The Villa" and are glad we did.
The wine was great, the charcuterie was great and our guide Carrysa was great! We really enjoyed each of the wines and had to bring many of them home with us.
We highly recommend Trefethen for not only the wine but also the experience.Written December 13, 2022
- We had an excellent guide who told us about the history of the place as well as the background on all the tastes wines. Some of the wines were delicious (all the reds, I am not a fan of Chardonnay but others in our party enjoyed those as well) and we ended up buying several. Highly recommended both for the wine and for the experience itself.Written January 26, 2023
- Beautiful tasting room to have an exceptional experience!! Our friends were visiting from out of town and this was our first stop of the day. Andres, the tasting room manager took great care of us. Each wine was excellent and having some nuts and cheese paired perfectly with the flight. We will definitely return with friends and family!!Written January 31, 2023
- My wife and I went to San Francisco and chose to go to Sequoia Grove. The wine and margherita pizza were amazing. Mason helped us out and he was knowledgeable about the wine but also very kind. We would definitely go backWritten November 14, 2022
- Stags' Leap Winery has the most beautiful grounds of all the wineries my husband and I visited on our honeymoon. End of November was the perfect time to go because it wasn't too busy. Our tour guide Agatha was very knowledgeable about the history of the winery and did an excellent job with the wine tasting and cheese pairings.
The wine itself was wonderful. The bookkeeper was my favorite.Written January 6, 2023
- Great experience at Del Dotto. Our guide Phillip was great. Funny, knowledgeable and friendly. We had a great group and a lot of fun. Many top tastings and a delicious snack.Written December 4, 2022
- Longtime Stag's wine drinkers, first-time visitors. We decided to visit the famous vineyards/tasting rooms and were truly impressed by the grounds, staff, and of course the wine. Our hostess was Terri and she was delightful, charismatic, informative, and generous with the wine. Despite the fact we had no intention of joining any wine clubs, we wound up becoming members. While the wine that has been shipped is not inexpensive, we have no regrets whatsoever. The wine club has been a terrific experience and we have received wines that are not usually allocated to the general public. In fact, a family member told us they were visiting Napa and asked us for advice on places to visit. Naturally, we suggested Stag's Leap! After calling and alerting the winery, they were extremely accommodating to our guests. Shout out to Gary for going the extra mile!Written January 20, 2023