Top Attractions in Cape Coral
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Our visitor from Minnesota wanted to tour the local run distillery. Free tour is short and sweet. Chose this on a cool windy day mid afternoon, and had a very nice time.Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Check out Choroni Bakery at 1325 Del Prado Blvd. Delicious empanadas, desserts, and coffee! Just opened!Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of fresh produce and cheese. I got a pair of sunglasses I love. Great place to go and look for great stuffWritten July 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- good place to walk see nature. best of all, didn't cost anything to visit and the memorial nearby was interestingWritten January 31, 2023
- What a fantastic place to learn about the wild, wacky, wonderful and unpredictable way this iconic American city came to be. A must do experience.Written August 3, 2022
- Very nice environmental center and layout of place. So many different activities could happen here: A nature center, picnicking, dog park, remote trails, lookout tower, benches to sit and think on, butterfly enclosure, plants with descriptive signage...
Good walking trails (and some into the mangroves that were too muddy and narrow and so we didn't go...)
There is also a wonderful boardwalk on the road towards the Westin that is fun and ends up at the water's edge...saw many species of wildlife from that dock...
Both areas of the park--loved the wildlife we saw.
Some things are a bit worn down from so much use; we also saw garbage people just threw or left...always amazed at how humans can destroy the look of a place so thoughtlessly.Written February 21, 2022
- We enjoyed our peruse through the gallery. Lots of coastal themes, but some surprises. There is also jewelry and small gift items for purchase.Written May 31, 2022
- Great place to visit, we went here with the family to a week and the hotel, the restaurants and the marina are great.Written July 20, 2022
- We visted the park with our family. It is a pleasant place for children to play and for parents and family to visit. Storms were in the area when we where there and the shut down the play ground to protect those there. Good minitry for the Church.Written June 23, 2021
- Season tickets are available and the food and drink is good. Of course kids will love it, it’s a water park! Parking is free.Written February 8, 2023
- We enjoyed the peruse through the shop, and liked the varied themes. Also has some clothing, jewelry and small gifts for sale.Written May 31, 2022
- A great place to walk the boardwalk through the trees and out through the mangroves to the river. The memorials here are a great tribute to our military including WWII Iwo Jima statue, Iraqi War statue, Korean War monument, a Merchant Marine monument, and now the new location for the Vietnam memorial.Written August 10, 2021
- A lovely neighborhood park. We had to drive 20 minutes from Northeast Cape Coral but I wanted to check it out. It's a lovely short walk fully paved and would accommodate strollers or wheelchairs. There were a few people fishing at one end, no luck that day. It was a lovely morning cool but with a hot sun so of course the weather was perfect. There is a lot of construction still on what looks like utilities so it was not busy. There were locals taking walks and enjoying the weather. It doesn't take a lot of time if you just want a quick outing from 30 minutes to an hour.Written November 29, 2019
- Good place to enjoy the sand and sun. The pier is a good place to see the sunset. People bring their boats and kayaks there since there is a boat launch.Written April 19, 2022
- We enjoyed the sights and scenery as we drove around Pine Island. There is a lot to do and see along the way.Written April 3, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Coral
Cape Coral Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 6:24 p.m.|