Top Attractions in Davenport
What travellers are saying
- Talked to Dennis who has been there for several years. Was happy to point out many sites to see and things to do and places to eat. Very friendly and we will go back again if we have any more questions.Written January 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There isn't a lot to do in this area, and we discovered that going north on the I4 is a journey from hell due to the traffic so it was nice to visit this mall, it is spread out over a wide area so you do need to drive from area to area, but lots of shops and a few places to eat, good place to spend a few hours shopping.Written August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been attending Cornerstone church in the winters when we are here in Florida. Bible preaching is taught here. They have 3 services right on on Sunday. Check out their website for more information.Written January 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top notch community theater, great talent, great price! Intimate setting, creative programming, Small but accommodating facility in a quiet community.Written April 13, 2020
- Great place to come and visit for a few hours, probably spend about three here. Cound not resist buying a few wined themed gifts.Written October 3, 2022
- While vacationing in Davenport FL, my sister and I were able to book Spa appointments at the Cenote’ Day Spa at Bahama Bay resort. Upon entering, the Spa was tastefully decorated and clean and the employees cheerful and welcoming. They had an awesome “package deal” special that we booked to include massage, facial and pedicure. Jamie B performed the massage. She was truly efficient and professional in her craft. She was able to loosen knots in my neck/shoulder area which gave me greater range of motion. Heather did the facial and pedicure. The facial was relaxing and hydrating which was great with the Florida sun. We enjoyed the pedicure time together, sipping mimosas and laughing with the spa staff. My sister also had Jamie B for the massage and said she truly performed miracles on her aching feet!! I definitely recommend the Cenote’ Day Spa while visiting the Davenport, Four Corners, Disney area. AhhhhWritten February 24, 2022
- We played both the International GC and the National GC at ChampionsGate Golf Resort.
Great clubhouse and restaurant!
A tale of two different courses. Loved one and indifferent toward the other course.
The International GC was dull, boring and aesthetically unpleasant to me. Played it and while it was well conditioned, it simply was not an enjoyable round of golf. You could say it did not fit my eye. Again, the fairways, bunkers and greens were in wonderful condition. I simply did not enjoy it. Design was meh. I would give it a 2.5/5.
The National on the other hand was an awesome design with mix of long par fours and par fives with short par fours and great par threes. And the condition of the course was perfect here too with great fairways and perfectly rolling greens. A lot of character to the National Course! Loved it!
Enjoy the National GC at ChampionsGate Golf Resort!Written December 23, 2019
- The seats were so comfy and I loved being able to order from my seat overall great theater I will be returningWritten October 29, 2020
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Course is good for all types of golfers. Prices are good. The grass is sparse in parts but I attribute that to playing in winter. Playing golf in January is a treat no matter what. Have fun and make sure to visit with the staff.Written February 14, 2021
- Get your chocolate fix here! Different styles of chocolate alligators and goats milk fudge that is creamier than cows milk. There’s also a wall of Florida fruit wines. Bought the banana wine. Can’t wait to try it when I get home. Also purchased a single scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Yummmmm it was perfect for a Florida warm day.Written April 24, 2022
- We played White Heron several times while staying with our friends that live across from the course in The Golf Villas. The course was in great condition. Also, it was never that crowded the days we played. One night after the course was closed, we were walking our dog alone the cart path near the Villas and a grounds keeper drove up and asked us to leave. I explained that we were staying at the Villas, but he told us to leave and walk back to the street. We played our remaining rounds at Southern Dunes Country Club that was about a 10-minute ride away from White Heron. South Dunes was $6 more but it was a much nicer course. Also, it had a great restaurant called The Tavern on the Dunes which is something White Heron does not have. The Tavern was even open for dinner with a prime rib buffet on the weekends. Coming back one night from Southern Dunes, we spotted the same grounds keeper sleeping in his cart near the right side of the club house. We should have stopped to take a picture. White Heron is in good condition but after playing several rounds at Southern Dunes in Haines City, we will return to that course next time we come down to stay. The workers of White Heron are going to have to be a little nicer to the residents of Ridgewood Lake and The Golf Villas if they want to make a go of it. After being kicked off the cart pass and few minutes from our villa, they lost our Foursome for the rest of our stay.Written July 14, 2020
- The clubhouse is very strange when you drive up to drop clubs, a non-golfer must have designed this and it's not functional. They don't provide balls for warmup and the balls you have to purchase are terrible, I had half a dozen cut balls in a small bucket and most of the rest of them were completely worn out. Course was in good shape and was a decent layout.Written January 9, 2023
- A group of us spent a week about a mile and a half from the Paddy Wagon and was not a bad hobsons choice for a local. One other pub in the same complex was considered and quickly rejected. I won't mention the name as I don't know enough to review it. First impressions and all that.
So the Paddy Wagon offers everything you need from a pub and helped by a friendly local clientele.
Reasonably priced, lots of telly's all with sport, juke box, dart board and pool table. What else do you need from a pub!?Written May 3, 2017
- Nice friendly people. Nice little exeutive course to hone your skills for when you play the big expensive courses in Florida.Written March 30, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Davenport
- The most popular things to do in Davenport with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Davenport on Tripadvisor
Davenport Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 7:58 PM|