Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Daytona Beach
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I like to come here to see awesome cars , bikes in garages before races 🤗. Always make tons of pictures of events during my visits.Written January 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to visit, plenty of places to use clean restrooms just off the beach, Food trucks to satisfy your hunger,,,Written February 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was definitely one of, if not the best experiences I have had in my lifetime. It gave me a new perspective on how tough it is to drive a nascar for an entire race. I did 8 minutes and by the end of it my arms were feeling it. The feeling of driving on the track and the 31 degree banks in turns 1&2 and 3&4 was an amazing experience. The staff was also very friendly. From the girls checking us in to our crew chief who got us ready for the track. My spotter Gary was awesome as well. He definitely made it easier and more relaxing as a driver. He kept communicating throughout the entire 8 minutes from telling me what to do at the beginning on pit road, and coming off pit road and entering the track. He was continually telling me that my line looked good and by his communication it was keeping me focused. I would recommend this to anyone who loves racing. And I would also recommend getting the package with the video, as this will always be a memory that I will never forget, and will always be able to go back and watch.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing experience! It was my sons 14th birthday and he has always wanted to do this. The communication was great and when we arrived, the horses were happily grazing. They are so clearly loved and cared for - they know the trails, they don’t use a bit, and they are alert and aware. It was a beautiful and relaxing ride and there were only four of us in the group. I love this company and would absolutely do this again!Written November 5, 2022
- My niece and I were excited to share the museum with her two girls, ages 5 and 3. That turned out to be not quite as we'd hoped, but still quite enjoyable. For instance, we thought the girls would like the Giant Prehistoric Sloth; no, but they did enjoy the diorama with the sloth. We thought they would enjoy the children's area in the museum; not really, but they liked playing with the cars. We thought they would like to see the stars in the Planetarium... but it was too dark for them. Their favorite place in the entire museum? The storage area, with all the art work behind glass walls! LOL! I'm glad we all had fun!Written January 3, 2023
- Cincinnati minor league affiliate the Tortugas are a good minor league team with a beautiful stadium! Great crowd pleasing food and drink nights and a historic ball park worth the visit!Written November 6, 2022
- I love the flea markets in Florida. This one is huge. There is a wide variety of things to purchase.Written September 30, 2022
- We have been ordering wings forever from here, The best wings in town. For many years now, we have made this our Friday office lunch, excellent service, excellent food,Written March 28, 2022
- Great place to grab some food, see the sites and watch the show cars go by. You can also pick up nick-nacks and gifts like tee shirts, etc.Written December 19, 2021
- Lots of action for mid day Monday.
Staff was courteous and fun. Had a lot of tables and games going.
Neighboring table had issue but staff (floor manager) handled it well.
Would recommend for gaming experience. Did not try the restaurant.Written June 21, 2021
- Spent some time here on our Girl's Trip. Was a short walk to shops on the Boardwalk. Very cute area. Lots of Food choices and shopping all in one place. Great views of resorts and the Beach. Fun in the Sun!Written December 15, 2022
- why need I write anything. I must. I must !!! Just be THERE!!!! Such an honor.
And this is just the beginning!Written September 5, 2022
- stayed in ormond beach in April. weather was fabulous. ormond beach just north of daytona but same locality. very nice, very peaceful, fun and laid back. beautiful beaches. Volusia mall was nice, nothing fancy but nice. the whole area is just peaceful and out of the rat race of south FLWritten December 16, 2022
- Nice outdoor outlet mall. Nice stores with easy parking. Decent pricing at the stores. Never leave empty handed when I visit!Written February 3, 2023
- This museum has a nice selection of Florida related art. Artwork represents Volusia County, Key West, The Seminoles, the Everglades, and even Florida weather. It is located on the same "campus" as the Museum of Arts and Science.Written December 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Daytona Beach
- The most popular things to do in Daytona Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Equestrian Adventures of Florida
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark and Statue
- Daytona International Speedway
- MOAS - Museum of Arts and Sciences
- Mary Bethune Home
Daytona Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 2:32 a.m.|