- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Visited on a week day morning. Only walked part of the trail but very beautiful. There were a variety of herons, egrets, turtles, hawks, eagles, etc. A few locals were fishing but very few people. I will return but will bring binoculars since some of the wildlife is beyond a camera unless it is a long telephoto. The trail road near the entrance had maintenance crews working to maintain so it was a bit noisy and my bet is there would be more birds when they are finished. No facilities and could use a few benches to stop and view the beauty.Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this little park off of Joel Blvd as it was only a short distance from our location where we were staying. At the park entrance are washrooms and then a single picnic table under a pavillion to the The roof of the pavillion is supported by 4 stone/concrete columns. As you walk up a short distance, you can go left where you will find static exercise equipment or right and find another pavillion with a single picnic table. The path is oblong and was once a fairway of now defunct golf course. Must have been a Par 5.... At the middle of this path is a cross over boardwalk where there benches and signage which describes the fauna and flora of this "fairway" which equates to a Florida prairie......pretty cool.Written February 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A group of friends and I tried this place out for a trail ride. We all enjoy riding and have done it enough we consider ourselves experienced. A lot of times even though we enjoy riding in different areas and seeing new things, we are a little bored by the slow pace and the way the guides treat everyone like they don't know what they are doing. That didn't happen here! We all had horses that still had some life in them, without being uncontrollable. The guide took time to talk to us and asked about our horse experience so she could give us the best possible ride. She actually listened and watched us to confirm we knew what we were doing and treated us accordingly. It was a beautiful ride, and would for sure ride here again if in the area. Great horses and people.Written July 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Near the home we were staying at during our Florida vacation this year, we looked at two of the courses that were near us. We found the Westminster Golf Course to be everything we needed during our visit. They have a very nice driving range, as well as a chipping and putting green. We would recommend it.Written March 19, 2019
- My husband and I enjoyed the monthly special. Facial, body scrub & 1 hr massage with hot stones and hot towels for $95 each. I've referred family & friends.Written August 27, 2015
- The Golf Course is a pleasant surprise, and the Bar has good cold beer and a small assortment of Liquors. Only food I’ve ever had there was Hot Dogs, so I can’t comment on the food. Definitely worth stopping for a cold one after a round of Golf.Written July 8, 2020
- If you are looking for a poorly maintained course; if you like hitting out of smooth clay filled bunkers; if you don’t mind playing for 4:30 to 5 hours a round because they appear to over book the course; if you don’t mind driving around trees (even on the cart path)that came down last year in the storm ; if you don’t mind incredibly poor club house staff - you have found the place , Mirror Lake GC. I know I will never go back to that course again.Written February 6, 2018
- I play this course a lot, and I think the course is fantastic. A few greens had some problems but it is better and better every time I go. You can get around this course in four hours at a leisurely pace.Written May 15, 2018
Lehigh Acres Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 6:44 a.m.|