- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Afternoon relaxing on the beach with hubby. This was the closest beach to our vacation rental. Only $5 per vehicle to get in. Gates close at 6pm to get in, but no one is rushing you out either. Sunset was beautiful by the walkway. There is a long walk from the Parking lot to the beach. There is a golf cart that take people back and forth, but it stops at 4pm (I believe). Beach was beautiful and clean. No lifeguards on duty. Perfect for family beach day or a day date with hubby.Written January 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful, spiritual experience! The atmosphere on the water as the sun rose amidst the singing and music provided by the Church. This was the third year in s row we had attended. I only wish the went on every Sunday, what a gift!Written April 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it was great, everything from walking through the bridge, all the nature, the trails , and in general the overall feeling this place hasWritten August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had seen that Little River Band was schedule to play here. we had no idea what we were in for. When we checked it out on-line, it looked kind of dumpy. We already had VIP tickets, which included a meet and greet, food, seats near the stage, sounded fun.
The spot is pretty cool. It is very intimate, our VIP seats were the front row, which were so close to the entertainers, you could almost touch them. They offered food, beverages, alcohol. The drinks were poured rather generously, especially if you ordered doubles. We had a great time. Jefferson Starship is booked for October.Written September 12, 2015
- What a great time we had playing nine holes of golf. I was very impressed with the Pro Shop collection of clothes for women.Written April 26, 2021
- Such a fun experience and a great way to get our morning started. Ethan was awesome. Very knowledgeable. The pictures were a pleasant surprise. 10/10 will do it again next time I’m in the areaWritten January 26, 2023
- They have the band Hot Pink about once a month.
They are fantastic and Twisted Trunk does a great job hosting them.
Friendly bar tenders and great atmosphere!Written August 7, 2019
- What a treasure to find this! Owner and staff were amazing, took pictures of us, so friendly and helpful. Loved the maps on the boards so we knew how far til the next rest stop/beach. Easy paddle, flat water, out and back in an hour. Highly recommend for all levels!Written January 22, 2023
- We came specifically for the freediving class and this company was great! Virgil was our instructor and he was so laid back and a great teacher. He made us all feel safe and helped us stay nice and relaxed. I doubled my static breath hold time and made it down to 66 feet! They also had a big shop with all the gear. I would definitely come back to Florida Freedivers for the intermediate course.Written June 7, 2021
- Took my 3 children fishing with captain Jack. They are all teenagers and know how to fish. Fishing was slow but Jack found the fish. Caught plenty of fish. Then my 14 year old hooked into something extremely large. Captain jack worked that boat like a pro so my son had the best chance to land it. He fought the fish for 40 minutes on 12 pound line. Fish jumped once then found some construction in middle of intercostal. We couldn’t go any further and the fish broke off. What an experience. Thanks Jack. See ya next yearWritten January 2, 2021
- We rented a double kayak for a half day. We paddled around Peanut Island, stopping several times to walk the island. Fun way to spend the day.Written April 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about North Palm Beach
- The most popular things to do in North Palm Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in North Palm Beach on Tripadvisor
North Palm Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 5:40 a.m.|