Lighthouses • History Museums
Top Attractions in Pensacola
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- If you are a civilian don't even waste your time trying to drive here yourself. You will not be allowed on the base. Book a tour and you will be waved on through. We had a self guided tour. If ghosts interest you, you could read up on ghost stories about this light house before going. Stairs offer a excellent workout. My thighs hurt for three days.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wahoos Ballpark is fun for whole family. Great entertainment during baseball games. They also have different events with concerts behind ballfield. They have selected home game fireworks show that are amazing! Tickets are cheap.Written August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The fort is a well-curated restored historic site. The visitor's center was closed when we were there, but the brochure and historic markers filled in the information.Written March 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this! A great place to stop on our road trip and stretch our legs. Staff was fantastic. Birds were great. I got bit and my husband thought that was hilarious. Overall it was a fantastic way to spend an hour.Written January 15, 2023
- PapaGrizzly was so much fun. We had a great time. Worth every penny and cannot wait to go back. Wish there was a food truck but they allow you to bring food just not drinksWritten December 31, 2022
- We will often visit museums when we travel and we like the living history museums. This one is a small example. There were a few people dressed in costumes of the period but during our visit they were conducting school field trips. That does happen in May.
We found parking about a city block from the Tivoli House where we purchased our admissions. Our next stop was the Museum of Commerce which features shops from the early 20th century and several carriages. Across the street you find the Museum of Industry with a history of the various industries around Pensacola…fishing, railroads, forestry and sawmills. The History Museum is located a couple of blocks away. This building has exhibits on three floors and was the only one where we showed our admission slip. Be sure to visit the Trader Jon on the second floor.
We did not have enough time to visit the houses that from the outside are nicely restored. However, admissions are good for several days if you plan to stay in the area.Written May 20, 2022
- Curated by the national parks department, and admission charged. Plenty of parking, adequate bathrooms (which could use an upgrade), covered picnic pavilion, and not too crowded.Written December 22, 2022
- Beautiful. My husband and I were on our motorcycles and went out to Picken's fort. I wish we had more time at this beach - the island is fabulous and the beaches gorgeous.Written December 30, 2022
- Of course, a beautiful day and calm seas add to the pleasure of the cruise. Very nice indoor area and spacious outdoor area. During the Blue Angel practice, they had a connection with the #1 jet, so we could hear the commands. Crew very friendly and pleasant. They did have alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.Written November 12, 2022
- Park trails were amazing, mostly sand. A few trails were closed due to prior storm damage-
RV sites were nice and not on top of each other. Showers were amazing with HOT water! It was a little to quiet for me but a nice campground.Written December 28, 2022
- Great spot to walk around. There were people out and about walking, bicycling, sleeping in tents. There was a port-a-potty with no toilet paper.Written November 20, 2022
- We went to the beach our first day in Pensacola. So easy to find a parking space and the beach-going atmosphere is top-notched! Everyone is so friendly!!Written July 10, 2021
- Beautiful spot, sandy beach and cool water. Good parking and accessible walkways. leading to the sandy beach in the clearing.Written July 16, 2022
- Lots of history and excellent food options. Recommend "Seville Savories" walking tours for a great overview of downtown spots.Written December 22, 2022
- Beautiful beach. The actual access was closed off to the state park but we went into the beach through the public access 3. Loved itWritten September 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pensacola
Pensacola Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 4:01 AM|