Popular things to do
- Ghost Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Speciality Museums
- Self-guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Historic Sites
- Cultural Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Walking Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- History Museums
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Antique Stores
- Water Sports
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Sporting Events
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Ports of Call Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Special Offers
- Art Galleries
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
Top Attractions in St. Augustine
Admission tickets from CA$27.59
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- After leaving San Sebastián winery, we walked to this building. Free tasting & time to self guide between sips. Staff was friendly & answered questions. Spent a little money for gifts & looked at the attached restaurant—did not eat there as it was early for us but the menu looked good & affordable.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are not staying away from the old city since it looks more and more like a homeless horde from "The Walking Dead." A great place for families and the food is really good too. We literally go here on every visit. Get the annual pass.Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely old street with fabulous buildings. Easy to find, pedestrianised, yes some homeless guys drinking down the side of the road but no bother at all. Nice to wander along.
We went after 5pm so street parking was free, some shops shut and we found the restaurants in this area to be very expensive.Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've driven by the fort in the past, but this was our first visit. Fortunately, we happened to choose National Parks Day, so admission was free. Paid admission is a bit steep, so be prepared (we would have paid gladly). The fort is well kept up by the National Park Service with very informative exhibits and presentations. The history is very interesting--particularly as traced over the fort's long history, Definitely worth the visit!Written August 12, 2022
- You might think this is one of those kitschy tourist traps, BUT IT'S NOT! There are some silly aspects, just enough for a couple chuckles, but you can tell the professionals here love their jobs and love to share what they do.Written August 11, 2022
- The prettiest sunrise I’ve ever seen. Different every morning. Take a chair and a cup of coffee and enjoy. Or get your walking shoes on.
Dog friendly. I don’t have a dog but if I did, I would vacation here.
Surfers love the waves early in the morning about 7:00 am and starting again at 5:30 pm. We love watching them in the after dinner.
Butt friendly. If you love wearing a thong, this is the place for you.
This is My happy place. So peaceful and quiet. If you’re looking for relaxation, you’ve come to the right place.Written August 11, 2022
- Riley did an outstanding job on his tour. Many facts were shared and his love for his college is evident. I highly recommend this tour when visiting St. Augustine. Such history and vision shared by Henry Flagler to build up Florida. FIVE STARS!Written August 12, 2022
- Ad a family with tweens, we loved this museum. We were lucky enough to have a guided tour from a real pirate! The knowledge he had about pirates was amazing. He taught us so many interesting facts. Like.... pirates never burrowed their treasure and why we know that. There were so many things to see that even after the tour, we went back through. A must stop on your trip!Written August 7, 2022
- It took us about 2.5 hours to amble through the 3 floors. Each room featured different items, art, furniture, and home decor. There's a stuffed lion, a child mummy, and practically a whole floor of beautiful glass items. The antique furniture is gorgeous. Some rooms also detail the original use of the room. There's a restaurant in what used to be a pool, but be advised that reservations are recommended. We didn't make one and were therefore unable to dine there.Written August 7, 2022
- Incredible up and close tour of rescued wild animals. Must see! The staff led by Deborah, do a great job introducing each animal and their story. There is a wide assortment of animals available to see. The animal pens are clean with improvements being made to increase their space. The walking path is easy and is stroller friendly. There is also a 9 passenger golf cart available. Most pen areas have shade but recommend sun screen. Recommend Bug repellent. Parking was not an issue. Highly recommend visiting St Augustine Wild Reserve.Written July 30, 2022
- My family really wanted to visit and I was just along for the ride. I didn't expect to think much of our tour. Boy was I wrong. Patrick, our tour guide, was fantastic and really made the whole experience so much fun! He made each room personal to our group, keeping us all involved and laughing at ourselves. We learned a lot and had fun too. Note: Do NOT tell him you can't cook! Highly Recommend.Written August 7, 2022
- Plenty of parking and activities. If you have a lot of beach equipment, I would recommend a beach cart because it is a bit of a walk.Written August 11, 2022
- What a beautiful church! We visited this 3 times in the 6 days we were here. One day we just wandered around inside. The next time we attended mass. And the final time we took the behind the scenes tour. This tour was absolutely one of the best tours we did while in St. Augustine. Our guide was great and we learned so much about the this church -- it was fascinating. Our guide explained each separate area of the church while we explored the various shrines, the sacristy, the chapel, the choir loft. I highly recommend this tour for all who are interested in a more in-depth view of the Catholic Church and this Cathedral Basilica!Written August 9, 2022
- Small and not a ton of produce. Lots of craft vendors, really friendly. Was very hot though. Had to rush through because of the heat.Written June 4, 2021
- It wasn't on my bucket list but as a golf, TV, and Americana enthusiast it should have been. I hope everyone gets a chance to see the many areas golf has impacted our world.Written August 3, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine