Popular things to do
- Self-guided Tours
- Fishing Charters
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Top Picks
- Water Sports
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Shopping Malls
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Theme Parks
- History Museums
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Family Friendly
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Special Offers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Luxury & Special Occasions
Top Attractions in Tampa
Admission tickets from CA$64.00
Admission tickets from CA$42.23
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from CA$63.74
Admission tickets from CA$73.75
Admission tickets from CA$17.06
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- It was a brief stay. I heard of a beach in Tampa that was supposed to be very nice. Ben T Davis I believe it is called. The beach was nice and clean and not very crowded. I didn't stay long because I was on my way to another beach in Clearwater.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They are so big cat oriented and not out make money off their rescues. They give the best care possible with compassionate caretakers that provide for the big cats.Written October 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I leisurely walked the entire Riverwalk and I definitely recommend. There is so much to see and lots of activities are available on different days right off of it.Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only negative I have to say is there is so much circling around and you're not entirely sure if you've seen it all. The app is very helpful but you have to make sure you click all the right things to check the animals off the list. We went on a hot day that turned to rain. Some animals weren't out that's to be expected. Some animals though were just impossible to see or get good angles because of their enclosure. The is some cover from the rain but few and far between. Food and drink is reasonably priced. They do have some unusual zoo animals like Okapi and Shoebill Storks that are only in a few zoos in all of the United States. It is worth a look. If you're into doing other things in Tampa look at the City Pass it saved a ton of money.Written June 20, 2022
- It was a good rainy day activity. It was very crowded the day we went and we were done in about 2 hours. Nice exhibits. Wish there were turtles or a manatees. Thought it was a little expensive when you have to pay for parking too.Written March 24, 2022
- This visit is always a pleasure. Every visit I discover new things, new attractions, it seems a different park in every visit. A lot of fun every where. Great experience for adults and kids, a great experience for all the family.Written August 9, 2022
- Totally enjoyed my visit to this park, My sister lives in the area and took me there. Had an awesome experience, trails and nature walk, very therapeutic also.Written April 25, 2022
- Well worth a visit, take the historic tram to get there, and spend 2-4 hours there easily. Museums are not opened ever day, so check when you will go first. And eat at the Columbia restaurant!Written August 5, 2022
- This area has changed since last I visited, and I think for the better. Beautiful water with lovely vistas. That alone pleases me but there is much more to do.Written July 17, 2022
- One of the nicest arenas to watch professional hockey. Clean and fan friendly for all ages. Not a bad seat in the house.Written July 23, 2022
- I used to go to Ybor City from other points downtown. Very convenient on super hot days and I didn't have to walk. Free too so definitely a great city feature.Written August 6, 2022
- Wonderful children’s museum! So much for kids of all ages to do! There is two levels to museum with elevator access for those pushing strollers or wheelchairsWritten January 2, 2022
- Old Victorian style museum with lots of things to discover rights at the university of Tampa - Very unique architectureWritten July 29, 2022
- Looking for something to do in Tampa which is complimentary and offers tasting samples? Yuengling Brewery offers free tours of their Brew Factory many times a day so, the Kid and I were in!
Yuengling IS the oldest Brewery in the US! It originally began in Pottsville, Pa in 1829, that's 191 years old.
YEP! It beats out it's Budweiser, the competition by several years. BW was "born" in 1852. The Eagle is original to Yuengling and when BW decided to sue Yuengling for the Eagle copyright, BW lost.
Back to the tour. The tour is very casual but, organized. Meet in the Guest Center, sign in the guest book, grab a wristband and then wait for the tour to begin. While waiting, one can browse the Gift Shop, walk the grounds or enjoy a beer before the Tour.
A short oral presentation along with a short film is given at the beginning of the tour. You will be split into smaller groups (no more than 20 people) so, you can hear the Guide's complete description as you move from building to building. HEADS UP: NO photos are allowed in the interior except for the Guest Center. Yuengling is very sensitive to their formula and processing. It's ok, cause you can still take some great exterior photos.
The tour last for about 90 minutes. There are stairs and it's all walking so, wear comfy shoes. Parking is also FREE. Q & A's are encouraged!
After the tour, you can enjoy popcorn and 2 complimentary samples back at the Guest Center.
Great 1st date!Written February 14, 2020
- We really enjoyed our visit here. Lots of information on the history of the Tampa Bay area. Well worth the tome. We learned a lot.Written July 19, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tampa
- The best day trips from Tampa according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Deep Sea Fishing Day Tour in the Gulf of Mexico from Orlando
- Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Optional Upgrades
- Tampa Bay Inshore Fishing Charters
- Private Yacht Cruise to Saint Petersburg Florida for up to 6
- St Petersburg Historic and Cultural Tour Private VIP Day Tour