Points of Interest & Landmarks • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This church was so cute we did a uturn to go check it out . Church had a pulpit, pews,and beautiful stained glass.I went up to the pulpit they had a prayer request book and hymnal book I led my friends in the song It is well .My pastor got up to the pulpit and acted like he was preaching .It’s a short stop but time well spent❤️⛪️Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have passed by this place several times and finally decided to stop just to see what they had and now I am addicted to this little farm!!!! They offer a variety of high quality herbs and specialize in heirloom vegetables, exotic greens and Thai herbs and at a great price. They have everything you would need to make your freshly caught shrimp or fish taste out of this WORLD. You need to try their Lemon Balm to make a lemon vinaigrette marinade or try fresh ginger, rosemary, thyme or try one of their many varieties lettuces or cabbage. Not only do they sell these amazing garden items but they will help you with how to use some of the more unusual items. If you are just passing through, this is a must stop.Written January 8, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Total rip-off!!
My grand kids love animals, the main reason to visit, very disappointing.
The food was terrible. How do you mess up nachos and BBQ??BBq had a very weird taste????
Told employee that the chips in the nachos were stale, offered nothing to compensate.
Nothing was eatable. And we were starving!
and was so looking forward to the visit based on the website.
Playground was the only decent part and is only thing that kept kids interest.
There was four of us, and I spent around $150!
Really doesn't deserve one star. Seems shady to me??Written January 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kayla was super knowledgeable on just about everything in the store. Interesting pecan, peach, and onion products.Written January 18, 2023
Townsend Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 12:42 p.m.|