Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Been to Fremantle so many times but had never visited the War Memorial. What a fabulous find. Well laid out, informative plaques, and great views out over the City towards the Ocean. I would recommend this as a “must see”.Written December 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took our beloved Dingo/Kelpie cross Evelyn here almost every weekend for ten years.
On her last day even with the crippling osteoarthritis she still seemed so happy to be here.
We miss you Evelyn.Written March 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice beach with a park, good for relaxing and picnic, it is much quieter and not very far from the town, there’s a cafe, sauna & public toilet nearby too so it makes everything easyWritten July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautifully designed and delightful front area open to public with water features, path and plants; gallery open on weekends but you can peek when it is closed.Written February 15, 2019
- This gallery is in the home of the owners and was very warm and welcoming. There was a wonderful selection of painting works to choose from and we spent quite a long time looking around at the exhibits. Anna and Arthur were very professional, friendly and helpful and provided excellent assistance answering all our questions. Having lived extensively in remote Australia we were reasonably well versed in the indigenous culture and their original works are excellent. A unique place well worth the visit. Thank you.Written January 21, 2022
- We did an advanced level escape room (Spy Mission) and managed to complete with five minutes remaining. A few good twists and turns along the way to keep us thinking on our toes. We played with three people which worked great. Must admit we needed a hint a couple of times.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Would return again for round two!Written September 4, 2022
- Murals outside building worth a look but inside is amazing. Largest selection of many different interior design styles. Unique and interesting.Written June 18, 2022
- A fantastic learning experience; spent a wonderful weekend learning Swedish Massage with Gay Riches, as our tutor. Gay is a wonderful teaching who is passionate about her craft, including sharing her knowledge and skills with her massage students.
If you were thinking about taking a massage course Body Riches is the place to do it. I can highly recommend the Body Riches learning experience.Written September 16, 2019
- Running with thieves brewhouse lunch
Although Perth is spoilt for choice for cool breweries, Running with Thieves is one of our favourites. The location is out of the hustle of the city and in a more relaxed neighbourhood. The vibe is therefore a little more relaxed and the bright open airy interior makes you feel instantly chilled. The beers are of course as you’d expect, pretty awesome, but the food with Asian infused flavours are just as good. With a few crispy dumplings and Karaage chicken that are washed down surprisingly well with beer, the Thai style prawn salad is also a spicy treat that makes you crave each bite.
So if you’re looking for good beer, good food and good vibes try running with thieves.Written October 18, 2022
- I wasnt going nuts about this place. No pun intended. :D It was small and cozy. I bought the spicy macadamia for $12 which was a tad expensive, imo. That was the only nut that i thought was worthy to bring back home. The staff were friendly and let us sample on a few of them.Written June 30, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about South Fremantle
- The most popular things to do in South Fremantle with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in South Fremantle on Tripadvisor
South Fremantle Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 10:47 p.m.|