Top Attractions in Mondello
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This beach is spot on. The waters are warm and the bay looks amazing with the mountains either side.
The downside is that the beach is not very wide and is absolutely crammed with people. There is the option of renting a lounger in a fenced off area to give you some space but that’s still very very busy with people on top of you.
Nonetheless it’s definitely worth it for the beach and the water.
Proper touristy and full of locals even in the week. But forgive the crowds and have funWritten July 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a very nice place to visit by snorkling. Normally you can enter only by swimming, no boats allowed to enter, but not everybody is taking care about. Better to visit on a week day, try to avoid weekends.Written July 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best places in Mondello.
This is one of the best options if you want to enjoy an unforgettable dinner and sea views in Palermo.
It is worth a 20 minute drive from the city center.
The generous tasty menu of local fish and seafood was an excellent exploration of the flavors, presented with imagination and imagination.
The restaurant goes in large quantities to procure the highest quality ingredients and takes an obvious pride in displaying its Sicilian gastronomic traditions.
The service was impeccable and the atmosphere warm and authentic but also very elegant.Written February 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Faro di Capo Gallo is an abandoned lighthouse standing at the bottom of a dramatic rock, overlooking the sea. A ride to the lighthouse will offer you scenic views all the way and the chance to observe some typical Mediterranean flora. It’s all about the journey, not the destination.
Don’t forget to pack some fresh water and wear hiking shoes, sunglasses and whatever head cover suits you.
You can also reach the lighthouse by bicycle or by motorbike.
I’ve seen people going there by car, yet I won’t recommend as the road is narrow and half of the pleasure will be lost.
Shortly after leaving Piazza Mondello you’ll enter the Capo Gallo Natural Reserve, so you have to pay one Euro. It’s going to be a very well spent Euro, don’t worry!Written June 21, 2020
- A very nice beach 30 mins out from Palermo. Even on a warm windy November this was a wonderful place to get out from the city.
The only problem is the really awful public transport system. Taking the 806 bus out to Mondello was not too much of a hassle, the buses do not run every 20 mins as advertised. However trying to get back into the city on a Saturday afternoon was futile. We gave up after waiting an hour, and had to relieve a taxi driver from police harassment instead.Written November 16, 2019
- This is a characteristic place of the town of Mondello. Free of charge. Take good photos of the boats, fishermen too.Written November 1, 2022
- Our kids loved this place, we were here early in the season (May) so it wasn't busy but unfortunately the pool area hadn't opened yet. They still enjoyed the bouncy castles and rides etc and begged to go back again. Great option if you're in the area.Written August 10, 2017
- Professional, experienced, creative, thoughtful and friendly team.
I have organised an international team building with the water experience crew and my colleagues and I could not have been more satisfied.
Great location, supportive team, stunning experience overall.
If you are looking to impress yourself, your friends or your colleagues, this is the team to work with it and the place to be.
Thank you!!Written October 5, 2022
- WOW. WOW. WOW. We booked our trip before Covid hit, so it got delayed.... but the wait was worth it. Connie created a customized trip that full-on five star all the way. And I didn't have to lift a finger. The food was epic. The hotels were epic. The tour guides and drivers were amazing.
But it gets even better, my long-time partner asked Connie to plan a proposal and wedding (secretly!) for us during our trip to surprise me! It was a first class dream wedding... and again I didn't lift a finger. Everything was perfect and I had zero stress.
I wouldn't trust anyone else to plan a trip of a lift time for you. She and her team deliver the BEST service and experience.Written October 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mondello
- The best day trips from Mondello according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full day boat excursion to Palermo with aperitif and lunch.
- Marine Reserve of Isola delle Femmine Capo Gallo
- Full Day City Tour in Palermo , Monreale and Mondello, from Palermo
- Monreale - Monte Pellegrino - Mondello
- Dinner And Night Tour In Palermo
Mondello Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:29 a.m.|