- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Wonderful, sandy beach with both shade and sun. Smooth entry into lake. Good sized parking lot. Close to Winnepesaukee Pier.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our last day up here just happened to be the first day of this bike show. So we walked around for a while and watch the bikes go by and they had a few stands set up this year. I guess normally it's a lot bigger than what is going on this year but what we saw of it was really nice. I bet the riding
out here is really nice.Written September 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Since it was October when we visited there wasn't much open, including the handicap bathroom. Saw several people having a really hard time making it down those steep steps to try to get to the restrooms on the lowe level.Written October 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would recommend going to Weirs Beach to anyone, we enjoyed it so much we are already planning on going back in 2023.Sitting on the Pier have lunch with my best friend in the sunshine. Also taking some time to go to the beach. I am handicapped and walking to the water was a dream for me. The water was crystal clear, and the sand was soft as silk to walk on in the water.Written September 8, 2022
- My husband has been coming here since the 1980s, & now we bring our kids. Retro arcade games, mini golf, skee ball, bowling, pinball, bumper cars, & more. We always have fun here & have visited 20+ times. It’s a must-visit. Yes, we always spend more than anticipated, but we have fun together. Just wish they’d replace the carpet.Written August 11, 2022
- Had a nice ride from Wolfboro to Weirs Beach and back on what was a cloudy Monday. Crew was professional and helpful and we enjoyed the ride and seeing some of the "quaint" lakeside homes.Written August 23, 2022
- $28 for a 4 person vehicle. That will get you a double feature on one of their four screens. Keep in mind that the first movie starts around 9p,so depending on the length of the films, you could be looking at a 1am or later end time (so may be a single feature if you have little ones). ~10 minute intermission between films.
They have some pretty well built bumps in the pavement so you can get a proper viewing angle. Better than other drive-ins I've been too. Worked for my 2 kids sitting in the back of our minivan. Folding chairs for the adults.
Boom box is best so you don't kill your car battery. It's too local a station for any radio apps on your phone.
Staff did a great job managing the less considerate guests, including walking around and managing their headlights.
Small and awkwardly designed men's room.
Didn't hit the snack bar.Written July 24, 2019
- From pinball to ski ball this arcade has all the old school noisy fun you could ask for. Dozens of old machines to entertain you. Pretty sure nothing was missed. The pinball at a dollar a game is a bit pricey, but that was the only negative point. Almost all of the very old machines were in great repair and everything worked. This place will painlessly separate you from your quarters!Written October 5, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Weirs Beach