- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- BEST Fish Fry in the EAST COAST! Can't beat it!
Great and friendly service!
No matter how far I've traveled, I would always come back to this AWESOME place for their Fish Fry (so many varieties to chose from!) .
It feels like "home" - this is OUR neighborhood "Cheers"
" Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You want to be where you can see
The troubles are all the same
You want to be where everybody knows your name"Written July 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I only came to the Hard Rock Cafe to go to the shop as I collect the pins and needed to add this location to my collection. The shop was busy but I got serviced quickly and there was plenty of space to move around.Written August 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve been going to Smokin Joes for years for cigars mostly. It has certainly changed in the past few years, however the selection of cigars is still very good, the prices are very reasonable. They also have a very comfortable smoking room if interested. Their retail area is very well kept but I found the prices a bit high especially for clothing.Written August 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here to see a concert and were very happy with the venue. We had a party of four and the we thought the sound, lighting and seating was very good. We had a balcony table for the four of us, it's first come basis so get there early to get a better table. The restrooms were close by with an upstairs bar area and be careful with the steps at your table. The area outside the Rapids Theatre is a bit sketchy but a police station is right next door. Lots of parking behind the venue but get there early to get your table.Written June 19, 2018
- We stopped in here as we made our way around the falls area. It was a nice little bar with a friendly bartender. We were hoping to get some food but this is a bar only. We drank and played some darts and also enjoyed the outdoor patio.Written April 27, 2016
- The Vault is a bar and music hall built into an old converted bank on the main street. Lat weekend, it had a cover band that did Led Zeppelin the entire night. It was outstanding! Lots of people (including some shady-looking ones) but all had fun. The bar is very long with several bartenders, so there was never a long line for drinks. I had a great time there...lots of fun!Written March 8, 2017
- The food at Mister B's is consistently good. It is hot, fresh and delicious. If you are going for service - do take out. While the food is very good - the service is not. Your game plan for success is knowing what you want before you get there. Once seated - do not let the server get away - it will be 20 minutes. Sit - order drinks and food. Food preparation may take a little while as they do all orders as submitted to the kitchen (restaurant and take out). When you are nearly finished - try to find your server and ask for the check. Otherwise - it will be 20 minutes. Be ready to pay and if using credit - you get hit with a $2.00 fee for credit card processing - memo to Management - get a card processor from Sam's - you'll cut these costs significantly and make your credit card paying customers happier.
Mister B's does serve good food - have never had a bad meal. It's the service that is the killer. The easiest thing to do is order take out. They are usually pretty accurate on the wait time and rarely (Friday's during Lent) will you have to wait for your order to be ready.Written February 18, 2015