4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- go with the discovery pass for best value. only 30 min and runs very often so you can easily see it same day as other activites.Written September 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended our first air show this year. It was a great experience for old and young and my children thoroughly enjoyed it despite tons of walking that day !
Security lines can be very long - so plan accordingly. Also, parking is kinda crazy and some options are quite far away.
Once you enter( you may bring strollers and backpacks) you have the option of many different aircrafts to tour inside , take photos with , and speak with the men/ women who actually have flown in them.
There are food options there but let me warn you ... it’s pricey. That doesn’t mean we didn’t eat , that just means bring your cash !
The air show itself was really entertaining. (They sell earplugs on site if you feel like your kids can’t plug their own ears when needed.)Written June 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group of Tri Psi sorority during our convention, had the pleasure of seeing this incredible dinner show last week.
Peter Green and his troupe were able to bring this show to our dinner venue. He dresses in period costume and tells the history of Niagara Falls with both humour and music. We were entertained throughout our meal. Toes were tapping and many were singing along to the songs that helped to tell the story of the Falls. Our appreciation of the show was heightened by the stunning view of the Falls through the windows of the Top of the Falls restaurant. Our convention was in Buffalo but we arranged a day trip culminating with this perfect piece of theatre. Thank you Peter for making us so happy and sending us home with smiles on our faces.Written October 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls
- These places are best for concerts & shows in Niagara Falls:See more concerts & shows in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor