What travellers are saying
- Disappointing. It's no longer a outlet where you can get deals. After factoring the exchange rate, gas and meals it's cheaper to stay in CanadaWritten November 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to stop for information. The lady working there was very helpful. Gave us a lot of information on things to do in the areaWritten June 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The aquarium was a little expensive for how tiny the facility was but the exhibits seemed to be well maintained and clean as well as the building itself. The outside seemed in need of a refresh but inside was much nicer than expected.
The shows were short but included in the admission cost. The seals are located outside and could use a much bigger tank. Quite sad honestly. Overall it only took us about 2 hours to visit with our toddlers. We would have liked to have stayed for more of the shows but we had already seen all the exhibits and the kids were ready to move on.
Overall not bad with little kids, especially if you're looking to kill a couple hours.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great hotel, very nice rooms, excellent views from NY falls side and free parking. The steakhouse was really good too. We would give 5 stars but the service was very slow at the steakhouse.Written October 27, 2023
- This is a MUST VISIT Museum! I recommend it to everyone planning a trip to Niagara Falls - whether the visit is on the US side or Canada. The history of this community is important to understanding the fight and flight to freedom from slavery in the U.S.
The museum brings to life the important role that Niagara Falls, NY and its community of former slaves and abolitionists played in the success of the Underground Railroad. Our tour guide Jasiah was EXCEPTIONAL as she educated and engaged all in our tour group. The journey through the museum introduced me to heroic individuals whose names and courageous actions have been untold.
I am so very pleased that my family and I made this museum a part of our Niagara Falls experience. If you are traveling to/from a visit to the Falls, I recommend you include a visit to the museum on your agenda. You will leave enlightened and inspired by the knowledge of those who came before us.
A very special thanks to the leadership and staff of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center!Written August 12, 2023
- We came to this area for their helicopter experience, but stumbled upon this aerospace museum. It was a nice experience looking at the history of aviation. The museum itself is run by volunteers and they know a lot about aviation.
We got a personal tour by one of the volunteers Walt, a very sweet person. He was really fun to talk to and very knowledgeable. He was narrating stories around major milestones of aviation, which I thought was supercool.
Overall, I highly recommend visiting this place for kids and adults both!Written June 13, 2023
- My fiance and I visited the Niagara Wine Trail in October and it was beautiful. We used Amore di Vino tours and Denise was wonderful. She organized a tour for us with tastings at multiple wineries and a distillery. Lunch was also included among other snacks and surprises. Our driver, Harold, was wonderful. The wineries were all fun to visit and had delicious wines, but our favorite by far was Spring Lake Winery. It was absolutely beautiful there, with a large food menu and music, we could have stayed there all day and would definitely go back and visit again. Definitely make sure you visit Spring Lake Winery!Written May 21, 2021
- We enjoyed learning about the history of the area from the displays. These were some of the worst wax figures I've ever seen, however we were thoroughly entertained. Poor Abe Lincoln, with his forehead pressed against the display and a droplet of wax dripping off his nose, made us howl with laughter! If these figures are truly made of wax, one would think that a much cooler environment with proper climate control would be essential to maintain their structural integrity. It was a great place to pass the time and learn about some local history. There were several nice areas with props to take photos. The five of us gave it 10 thumbs up.Written August 6, 2023
- go with the discovery pass for best value. only 30 min and runs very often so you can easily see it same day as other activites.Written September 17, 2019
- This is I think the only Church in Niagara Falls (at least I saw no other). It's a nice old stone Church, however we found it closed during our two days stay, so cannot comment the interiors.Written May 29, 2022
- The Castellani isn't big but they use the space well. The artwork they have is very interesting and many of the rooms have changing exhibits They offer wonderful programs throughout the year. Classes for children and adults, speakers and fun activities to get everyone involved in art. Parking is terrible so either park at the Power Vista (an easy walk) or take the free Niagara Shuttle which drops you off right out front.Written November 5, 2019
- was very good, you can smell the chlorine that let you the hotel takes care to make sure everyone is safe.Written July 22, 2022
- As an arcade connoisseur, I have high expectations for fun. This arcade didn't meet them.
The games don't take cash. You have to pre-load money onto a card at a kiosk. Strike one. Strike two: no staff. Strike three: small selection of games. Strike four: many were out of order. And strike five: prizes are only vended from a machine, and there aren't any in reasonable ticket amounts.
Skip this spot.Written July 18, 2023
- It was a great experience, amazing service. Invite your friends, your family and give this a shot. It is definitely worth it.Written September 4, 2023
- Friendly, funky, fantastic and fun. Lots to explore - new and used books in every subject: kids books, literature, mysteries, local subjects, poetry, philosophy, cook books, and audio books and old vinyl. If he doesn’t have it, Jeff will try to find it for you. He has never failed me!Written June 28, 2023