What travellers are saying
- Outstanding views of the whirlpool and class 6 rapids. The park allows for enjoyment in the green spaces and on the trails. Seems like a lot of buses with tourists come through, and the visitor center is closed for renovation. The parking lot is pretty large and allows for quite a few vehicles. No entry fee is charged.Written September 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome time. Great views and a nice walk. I got lucky with great weather too. Recommend and will return.Written June 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came to this area for their helicopter experience, but stumbled upon this aerospace museum. It was a nice experience looking at the history of aviation. The museum itself is run by volunteers and they know a lot about aviation.
We got a personal tour by one of the volunteers Walt, a very sweet person. He was really fun to talk to and very knowledgeable. He was narrating stories around major milestones of aviation, which I thought was supercool.
Overall, I highly recommend visiting this place for kids and adults both!Written June 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our docent gave us a lively tour of some of the more celebrated residents of this 170+-year-old cemetery, the daredevils who sent themselves over the Falls seeking fame and glory and sometimes money. But the story I liked best was the story of one Captain who piloted a ship, an 1800s Maid of the Mist, from the base of the Niagara Falls to today's Niagara on the Lake. And the story I found most touching was the story of how Oakwood Cemetery itself paid for a grave and marker for a destitute person who attempted to go over the Falls fairly recently. As a history buff, I enjoyed seeing the Porter Family section, too. He owned the portage around the Falls before the Erie Canal was built in the early 1800s.Written September 16, 2022
- Friendly, funky, fantastic and fun. Lots to explore - new and used books in every subject: kids books, literature, mysteries, local subjects, poetry, philosophy, cook books, and audio books and old vinyl. If he doesn’t have it, Jeff will try to find it for you. He has never failed me!Written June 28, 2023
- BEST Fish Fry in the EAST COAST! Can't beat it!
Great and friendly service!
No matter how far I've traveled, I would always come back to this AWESOME place for their Fish Fry (so many varieties to chose from!) .
It feels like "home" - this is OUR neighborhood "Cheers"
" Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You want to be where you can see
The troubles are all the same
You want to be where everybody knows your name"Written July 25, 2020
- Niagara Falls it was visually stunning and the sheer magnitude of it was overwhelming !
The Falls were so amazingly beautiful, especially at night with the colors. No words can better describe the awe inspiring experience by the magnificent Falls. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!Written August 6, 2019