What travellers are saying
- This is one of my bucket list. I visited it late in the evening so there was only less people to take some pictures when the waterfalls was illuminated by colorful lights. And then I also visited it in the morning until afternoon to enjoy some attractions like Maid of The Mist and Cave of The Winds and the trails. In the evening I watched the fireworks on the Canada side.Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Entered from the US Side, we were able to walk out to the observatory deck before descending 200ft down an elevator to the Maid of the Mist. You can walk around the state park, over the roaring rapids of the river and over to Goat Island where you can view Horseshoe Falls! Bring a poncho you’re bound to get soaked. We did the maid of the mist first so I kept my poncho on. Parking is $15, there is also a little food truck park with some stores however we did not eat at the park. You can also partake in the Cave of Winds for $21, or the Maid of the Mist for $29. I wish they had more plaques with facts throughout the park.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome time. Great views and a nice walk. I got lucky with great weather too. Recommend and will return.Written June 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour. Had a lot of fun. Nick is very knowledgeable and knows how to make this tour interesting and fun. The tour covers a lot, and addmission to all these attractions is included which is great. Overall a great day at Niagara Falls. Highly recommended!Written November 6, 2023
- We stayed on the Canada side, but went to the America side to experience the Maid of the Mist. OMG….it was an awesome and amazing experience! If you haven’t been to Niagara Falls, put it on your dream board or bucket list! It was so much fun and yes, we did get wet and we’ll definitely do it again!
A little information about the Maid of the Mist:
It has been operating since 1846 and is one of the oldest tourist attractions in North America.
Located at Niagara Falls, which is a group of waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the border between the United States and Canada.
Passengers are provided with waterproof ponchos to protect against the mist and spray generated by the falls.
Pricing in September 2023 for an adult ticket is $28.25, child (6-12) is $16.50, and children under 5 is free!
The Maid of the Mist operates seasonally, so check their website maidofthemist.com for more information.Written December 3, 2023
- Our tour was the 1-hour guided tour and Cave of the Winds. Tour guide Michael was fine. He told a couple stories. We stayed on the Canadian side. We didn't know the travel time to Goat Island or through border control so we arrived at the park early. We had plenty of time to walk and visit Horseshoe Falls (actually got to see the rainbows because it was around 8am and the sun wasn't too high), American and Bridal Veil falls on our own. We walked all around the park be the time the tour begain at 10am. Michael told us a couple stories but then got us our tickets to Cave of the Winds since we already walked around ourselves. Cave of the Winds was less than 20-minutes. We walked the wooded path along the cliff, took a few pictures and that was it. Getting in the park, walking ourselves and reading posted things about the history and the Cave of the Winds would have been much cheaper than the tour. The 'tour' really wasn't needed and not recommended for the tour we did.Written May 9, 2023
- A once in a lifetime experience, the views of Niagara Falls from the air and surrounding areas is beyond words. It is a must do if your in Niagara Falls. The staff was very polite and courteous, the pilot was a smooth as silk.Written October 9, 2021
- Niagara Falls it was visually stunning and the sheer magnitude of it was overwhelming !
The Falls were so amazingly beautiful, especially at night with the colors. No words can better describe the awe inspiring experience by the magnificent Falls. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!Written August 6, 2019