What travellers are saying
- It was really an amazing experience to watch the waterfall just beside and under it. The view of the river from here also different. And we could see the Horseshoe Fall from here.Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of my bucket list. I visited it late in the evening so there was only less people to take some pictures when the waterfalls was illuminated by colorful lights. And then I also visited it in the morning until afternoon to enjoy some attractions like Maid of The Mist and Cave of The Winds and the trails. In the evening I watched the fireworks on the Canada side.Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Entered from the US Side, we were able to walk out to the observatory deck before descending 200ft down an elevator to the Maid of the Mist. You can walk around the state park, over the roaring rapids of the river and over to Goat Island where you can view Horseshoe Falls! Bring a poncho you’re bound to get soaked. We did the maid of the mist first so I kept my poncho on. Parking is $15, there is also a little food truck park with some stores however we did not eat at the park. You can also partake in the Cave of Winds for $21, or the Maid of the Mist for $29. I wish they had more plaques with facts throughout the park.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our grandchildren enjoyed their first visit to the Falls and the State Park. The day was a warm sunny October afternoon, perfect for walking and viewing the falls.Written October 11, 2023
- Terrapin Point was beautiful at sunset and so worth it. Nice hiking trails. A cute gift shop closes early.Written November 27, 2023
- The observation tower is a THE perfect place to go for photos of the falls from the American side. You get a gorgeous long shot include the American Falls, the tip of Goat Island and Horseshoe Falls. The view looking up and down the river is unforgettable!
There are a lot of people who like to take photos from the tower, so be patient and take turns getting in and out. If you're just enjoying the view you can step back and let people take photos. There is visual opportunity all over the observation deck.Written November 26, 2023
- Outstanding views of the whirlpool and class 6 rapids. The park allows for enjoyment in the green spaces and on the trails. Seems like a lot of buses with tourists come through, and the visitor center is closed for renovation. The parking lot is pretty large and allows for quite a few vehicles. No entry fee is charged.Written September 9, 2023
- Pretty views but nothing really to do just different views of the river. It's a quick walk over a couple small bridges.Written September 28, 2023
- Disappointing. It's no longer a outlet where you can get deals. After factoring the exchange rate, gas and meals it's cheaper to stay in CanadaWritten November 22, 2023
- Awesome time. Great views and a nice walk. I got lucky with great weather too. Recommend and will return.Written June 10, 2023
- Amazing day out in the first crazy hot day in 2023. The trails were clearly marked and the views? Spectacular. Small kids may find this quite difficult. The drop is 196m so climbing up and down raises the heart rate for sure. The park and picnic area are pristine and a very large space with great washroom facilities.Written April 14, 2023
- Great hotel, very nice rooms, excellent views from NY falls side and free parking. The steakhouse was really good too. We would give 5 stars but the service was very slow at the steakhouse.Written October 27, 2023
- Fantastic falls which at the moment have a very good flow of water. In the evenings the falls are lit up with varying colours and at 10 pm there are fireworksWritten August 31, 2022
- Great tour. Had a lot of fun. Nick is very knowledgeable and knows how to make this tour interesting and fun. The tour covers a lot, and addmission to all these attractions is included which is great. Overall a great day at Niagara Falls. Highly recommended!Written November 6, 2023
- The trip was just amazing. The tour guide Ross was very nice and was amazing tour guide. Told good information. Thanks you Ross for the good trip. Ronnie KirbyWritten November 26, 2023