Top Attractions in Indore
What travellers are saying
- Sarafa is a wonderful night market in Indore. It starts at about 9 pm and is open till 1:30-2 am. It's surprisingly clean.
You can indulge your taste buds in this place.
Amongst the most recommended for item are
aalu tikki chola,
bhuttey ka kees,
RabadiWritten August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the famous temple in Indore. (Lord Ganesha)
Anyone who is visting Indore, must visit this place at least once.
You will feel silence internally.
It remains open till late night also.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Treasure Island Mall, is located at M G Road in Indore. there is a lot of crowd on Sundays. best and first mall in indore .Written November 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Entry Fee is Rs.20 per person and parking fee is Rs. 10. It is a 2.5 km hilly track upto Sikargah. No wildlife not even a bird we saw there, only the scenery is good and the view from the top is great.Written January 26, 2021
- Water park is nice and beautiful ppace is cleane and big,garden is nice,water is cleane and nice,staff is good,enjoyment place with your friends and kids.Written March 16, 2020
- A good Ganeshji temple with a huge idol of Lord Ganesh, a well maintained and neat temple. can visit during Indore visitWritten April 28, 2022
- Beautiful place near Mhow, Indore. Great sceneries , family picnic, and also for gatherings. Small hill station.Written December 18, 2019
- Went there by chance. In the middle of the city. Easy access by bus, Rickshaw, Cab.
Nice serene clean place. Very nice sculptures. Worth a visit.Written February 1, 2020
- With the popular TV series bringing to light the greatness of Ahilyabai Holkar - if you make a trip to Indore, Rajwada is a must see. Since it is currently undergoing refurbishing, only the lower floor is open, but still you get the chance to see the courtyard, the shiv template and many illustrations about the Holkar dynasty and Ahilyabai. pl. check the timings before you go - hours are limited and the museum has further limited hours.Written July 23, 2022
- This is a beautiful Digamber Jain temple on the top of a hill. It is not very crowded on week days and the best time to visit it is preferable just before sunset. There is a small replica of Bahubali God similar to that at Shrawan Belagola.
Is is very close to Indore airport and so one can visit it as soon as you arrive at Indore or when you are leaving Indore.Written February 18, 2020
- Holkar Cricket Stadium is located in Indore, India. It was earlier known as Maharani Usharaje Trust Cricket Ground. But in 2010, Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association renamed it after the Holkar dynasty of the Marathas that ruled Indore.Written February 28, 2020
- It is situated near by Bhavar Kua.
Now as days this park is not maintained properly.
But it is ok for one time visit.
Nice views for photos.
Ok for 1-2 hour visitWritten August 15, 2022
- It can be maintained beautifully..but its lacking..saw 2 old men staff..they were strict n not allowing photpgraphy..thats good part..but I expected a more beautiful place so that more people can come for worship n tourism as well...🙏Written July 27, 2022
- It's a well maintained zoo with sufficient animals, birds & snakes in relatively less space. Good place to spend some time with artificial forest.Written November 19, 2021
- It’s a very nice place specially for weekend stay with group. Very nicely developed by MP tourism department. The swiss cottages are awesome. They also have house boats for staying. Winter season is best time to visit there. Specially in Jal mahotsav so you can enjoy lots of water sports also. Must visit at least one time. Food is good but you can’t expect many options. The kitchen is average but ok.Written July 31, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Indore