Wineries & Vineyards
Top Attractions in Naramata
What travellers are saying
- We chose to visit just because we loved the name. And so glad we did. What a hidden gem. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Jen was gracious and welcoming. We loved their different approach to wine making, especially with the fruit wines. Excellent visit, thank you so much.Written April 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely start to our tasting day…Terri helped us with our tasting and she was engaged , charming and a very efficient rep for this winery. We tried a few extra options and bought a few more bottles than planned…the wines were consistently good and it was hard to narrow it down. We’ll be back again!👍Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came for a tasting and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The tasting room is full of windows allowing a panoramic view of the lake, very clean and modern.
Our server was just precious...her personality shown as she described the wines...so fun she was.
The wines were well crafted. Creative names...Freudian Sip, Ego, Super Ego, Pink Freud. We even got to try the Reserve Merlot, usually only for club members.
Before leaving we had to have our picture taken with Carl, the kind-of creepy artwork who was staring at us the entire stay!!!! Too funny.
They also have a small inn here...I believe there are six room, great views, and a hot tub. Will need to check this out sometime.Written May 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here on a sunny Friday afternoon and it was the perfect spot! The drinks were refreshing, tasty and reasonably priced, I loved the lavender lemonade. The food was good, it has room for improvement. I had the coconut soup which had a lot of flavour. The food menu needs a little tweaking. However, the outdoor space is exactly what you want on a sunny day. The view is beautiful and the space is huge. I could picture being there during the summer with friends having drinks and playing cornhole! I love it, will be back!Written April 18, 2022
- This was the best winery visit we had this year, however the cost was STEEP for what you get. The person serving us was absolutely fabulous; knowledgeable and welcoming. She made the visit. The wines were decent, but not to my liking. I prefer reds over Germanic style whites, but that is personal taste and nothing to do with the visit. $25 tasting fee is rather outrageous and I would not recommend this winery because of that.Written August 6, 2021
- We ventured out for a wk. vacation - from our home in Nanaimo to Naramata. Our 1st wine tasting was here @ Serendipity. They had just opened & we were the only visitors. Owner came outside & did the tasing with us - lovely wines. Lovely outside bistro/patio as well but lunch was not being served at that timeWritten January 19, 2021
- We had the best experience at Lang Winery- Chris was so knowledgeable, friendly, gracious and personable
Thanks Chris for making our wine tasting so much fun! We love the Petite Juliette , can’t wait to pull one of those out at our next girls get togetherWritten July 27, 2021
- Nice very short hike, can safely climb to the top of the falls and meet up with the kvr. Look for the wild apple tree Midway up.Written September 11, 2019
- Wow! We showed up here early for our tasting and Diane took us on…love the set up - tables to stand at and plexiglas shields with wine glass shaped cutouts to slide samples back and forth, with the winery logo showing.We tried a number of their wines and walked away with lots to take home…very well priced and excellent quality. We will be back!Written July 13, 2022
- Although booked in advance, the tasting was not informative nor personal. The wines are a personal choice for likes or dislikes, so I’m not judging them other than saying they are not bad. However the tasting was a bit of a let down. They seemed too busy to give a more personalized visit.Written August 6, 2021
- These folks know lavender. Culinary lavender and the tea are big favorites. The soap is beautiful. The Provençal linens are gorgeous. The new location is accessible and has all the stock of the old one. We return every year without fail.Written July 13, 2018
- Nichol Winery is one of oldest wineries in Naramata, in fact, they have the oldest Syrah vines in all of Canada. And they have some amazing wines. Our server was wonderful, new the the job (her second day) but already had a wealth of knowledge to share about the wines, the grapes, the winery, etc. We even had the winemaker come and share some special wines with us...great guy with a real passion for making good wine.....wine that lets the grapes speak for themselves. Of course we purchased bottles and will enjoy them when we get home. Great spot to visit, to taste. Next time we will bring cheese, meat, crackers, fruit and enjoy a little picnic while sipping a glass of great Nichol Winery wine!!!Written May 15, 2022
- Reds are sampled in the barrel room making for a unique and memorable tasting experience. Susan was a great host. The wines were very good- well structured with good aging potential.Written May 30, 2018
- ***Hidden Gem*** Daydreamer Wines is proof that a quaint, unassuming cabana can have a surprising silver lining. Organic, hand picked, basket press, wild fermented and old school winemaking tradition- it’s a “MUST VISIT”!
Australian born and recently transplanted to the Okanagan, Marcus is bringing over 15 years of harvest experience and a “Master of Winemaking” to produce world class wines on the Naramata Bench.
We met wife Rachel and Jack-all-trades Adam who were delightful and very eager to share the family journey in winemaking and the dedicated approach to organic farming. Adam works as a cellar hand, connoisseur of wines as well as a presenter. Getting the first hand knowledge of the farming aspect, to wine making and then food pairing is the ultimate experience! Very engaging and very authentic. It compels you to want to learn more, appreciate the craft and certainly draw comparisons to other wineries. Simply: family based, organic, craft/small lot, purest quality, invested approach vs corporations.
Sipping wines, listening to their history whilst sheep graze the yard… you are transported to an old world era- magical!
I truly admire these vignerons as their tradition, passion and humble approach translates in every incredible sip... Sensational! 🇦🇺🇨🇦🏆🍷🥂Written May 18, 2022
- Had a fabulous time here tasting delicious wine with an amazing view and a really, knowledgable owner.
We visited several vineyards on the Naramata Bench but this was our favourite both for the experience and the wineWritten August 8, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Naramata