Wineries & Vineyards
What travellers are saying
- Lovely and memorable experience. Charming and friendly host, yummie wine, fab view, and delightful backstory. Go! We loved it.Written September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pumpkins and wine, what more could a girl ask for at the beginning of fall. We stumbled upon this amazing place after asking a few locals where would be a unique place to go sip wine as I am not from the area. When we drove up to Lake Breeze I was very excited by the rustic farmstead area and all the pumpkins so we had to start there. We were instantly greeted by the friendly staff and given two tumblers and we sat at a cute little table awaiting our tasting. Michelle was super friendly and inviting which made the tasting a fun experience! We enjoyed playing corn hole and I enjoyed the photo ops with the pumpkins. They have cute little chickens running around and a beautiful garden area. We then wandered towards the restaurant, the patio area was gorgeous and the food was so fresh and tasty. The patio restaurant was a great way to end the day! The ambience and friendliness of staff made this such a great experience. Perfect place for a fall dateWritten September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We chose to visit just because we loved the name. And so glad we did. What a hidden gem. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Jen was gracious and welcoming. We loved their different approach to wine making, especially with the fruit wines. Excellent visit, thank you so much.Written April 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful location and such a fun winery. Reserved a tasting and the wines are delicious and lots of fun names. Appreciated the punny gifts as well. Didn’t get a lot of education about the wines but host was friendly and welcoming.Written August 2, 2023
- These folks know lavender. Culinary lavender and the tea are big favorites. The soap is beautiful. The Provençal linens are gorgeous. The new location is accessible and has all the stock of the old one. We return every year without fail.Written July 13, 2018
- Wonderful stop and option in the wine valley. Our hosts were friendly and informative about how their products were made. I liked that there were options for the tastings. Delicious and especially loved the coffee slush. We did not have a booking but they were still able to accommodate us. Great spot outside to sit with a great view!Written August 2, 2023
- We had the best experience at Lang Winery- Chris was so knowledgeable, friendly, gracious and personable
Thanks Chris for making our wine tasting so much fun! We love the Petite Juliette , can’t wait to pull one of those out at our next girls get togetherWritten July 27, 2021
- Friendly staff, high quality wines! The outdoor sitting area is very peaceful. This gem is off the beaten path in Naramata, but very much worth it. The story behind the winery and its owners is incredible. We love to support small, family owned and operated wineries and we are so glad we found this one!Written August 9, 2023
- We ventured out for a wk. vacation - from our home in Nanaimo to Naramata. Our 1st wine tasting was here @ Serendipity. They had just opened & we were the only visitors. Owner came outside & did the tasing with us - lovely wines. Lovely outside bistro/patio as well but lunch was not being served at that timeWritten January 19, 2021
- beautiful little winery, tremendous wines especially 2020 reserve chardonnay and 2020 Syrah.
we went early 11:30 am with Chris who worked there who was from Chicago gave us a great tasting of winesWritten August 7, 2023
- Wendy and Jay have created something truly extraordinary! Chickens that pluck bugs, pigs that provide fertilizer and compost, an extraordinary commitment to sustainable production, and truly some of the best bubbly, you will ever find! Be sure to check out this extraordinary little gem.Written June 10, 2023
- We had a lovely afternoon at Joie Winery. Pleasantly greeted by Zach with their canned Tiny Bubbles. Very delicious and refreshing. I’m all for wines in cans for our busy outdoor activities.
Sean did an amazing job with our tastings. So knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the line up of wines.
We stayed for pizza and enjoyed more wine. We also had a friendly visit from Barney. Well behaved and such a good dog!
We’ll be back soon and I highly recommend a visit at this beautiful winery!Written August 26, 2022
- Nichol Winery is one of oldest wineries in Naramata, in fact, they have the oldest Syrah vines in all of Canada. And they have some amazing wines. Our server was wonderful, new the the job (her second day) but already had a wealth of knowledge to share about the wines, the grapes, the winery, etc. We even had the winemaker come and share some special wines with us...great guy with a real passion for making good wine.....wine that lets the grapes speak for themselves. Of course we purchased bottles and will enjoy them when we get home. Great spot to visit, to taste. Next time we will bring cheese, meat, crackers, fruit and enjoy a little picnic while sipping a glass of great Nichol Winery wine!!!Written May 15, 2022
- Reds are sampled in the barrel room making for a unique and memorable tasting experience. Susan was a great host. The wines were very good- well structured with good aging potential.Written May 30, 2018
- Nice very short hike, can safely climb to the top of the falls and meet up with the kvr. Look for the wild apple tree Midway up.Written September 11, 2019
Naramata Attractions Information