- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful waterfalls well worth the drive and walk up to them. The road is paved all the way to the parking lot. We were able to drive up a 27' motor home, park and head out without any problem. The walk up to the waterfall is gorgeous. Keep going past the viewpoint to a picnic table closer to the main waterfall. One of my top waterfall hikes! Don't miss this one. IWritten September 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Watching the local fisherman patiently wait to net the fish - fighting to go upstream - as the river narrows and is forced through this narrow canyon is one of the must-sees of a trip to this area. Sounds like a mini-Niagara Falls.Written August 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been here a few times over the past 4 years. It was my partner's favourite campground. Nice campground with lots of sun, good services with showers & flush toilets, small beach but very sunny. We liked kayaking on the lake. Unfortunately 2018 there is a huge wasp population in the park but I believe this is just a one-off thing. Staff are friendly.Written August 1, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in for a request of what to do for a day with a rental car in Smithers and were delighted with the suggestions, maps and directions. Knowledgeable, friendly and very willing to accommodate.Written August 21, 2019
- A most impressive Museum and art gallery in a Heritage Building. Neat train car outside (radio station not open to public) and next to the Visitors Information Centre.
The displays are all being updated and are impressive. In the same building there is an art gallery that changes displays every 4-5 weeks. When we were there it was on the Fall Fair. There is a small gift shop in the Museum and one in the Art Gallery selling locally crafted items, reasonably priced, very unique.
\Written August 22, 2019
- It’s a short walk to see a nice bridge and a small river finishing at a fossil site don’t expect to see fossils. Best but is the stunning view on the drive from Smithers. And we saw deer on the road. It is s bit overhyped in local information Go if you have an hour to fill inWritten June 21, 2022