- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful waterfalls well worth the drive and walk up to them. The road is paved all the way to the parking lot. We were able to drive up a 27' motor home, park and head out without any problem. The walk up to the waterfall is gorgeous. Keep going past the viewpoint to a picnic table closer to the main waterfall. One of my top waterfall hikes! Don't miss this one. IWritten September 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Watching the local fisherman patiently wait to net the fish - fighting to go upstream - as the river narrows and is forced through this narrow canyon is one of the must-sees of a trip to this area. Sounds like a mini-Niagara Falls.Written August 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is not advertised for summer traffic but it should be. We went up in August on a clear day and the scenery along was worth it. The road is paved to start and then gravel. Watch for logging trucks, but the road is wide and no issues. We drove up to the top and walked around. There is a great marked hike to waterfalls, about 1 hour each way.Written August 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been here a few times over the past 4 years. It was my partner's favourite campground. Nice campground with lots of sun, good services with showers & flush toilets, small beach but very sunny. We liked kayaking on the lake. Unfortunately 2018 there is a huge wasp population in the park but I believe this is just a one-off thing. Staff are friendly.Written August 1, 2018
- We stopped in for a request of what to do for a day with a rental car in Smithers and were delighted with the suggestions, maps and directions. Knowledgeable, friendly and very willing to accommodate.Written August 21, 2019