What travellers are saying
- The story of the Acadisns is very sad and this site does a great job in telling the story. Well kept site with a good information section in the visitors center.Written October 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is really wonderful eating outdoors at this winery. I enjoyed a good glass of Ortega. The fries my husband ordered were top notch. Our guests’ Reuben sandwiches looked very good. The one let down was the open faced chicken sandwich. I ordered it because the description said there would be red wine cranberries. Instead there were a few whole green grapes on top. It was bland and unexciting. Disappointing.Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This garden is different from other gardens. It is a labyrinth intended to allow visitors to explore each of 20+ landscaping elements. It is designed to make you calm and meditate on what they are telling your mind as you go through it. The attractions are purposely put together in a semi-structured manner, which made me reflect that a normal life can be not perfectly structured. Life has ups and downs, changes, a place to ponder and experiences turning points. We all need to spend time to be in the nature, to listen to our inner voice, and appreciate the beauty of everything around you in the nature. Everything I saw in the garden, flowers, frogs, water ponds, etc. could be a small connection to lead to telling me something in my inner life. Admission is $10 per person. The garden itself is optional. If you don't want to visit the garden you can visit the shop that sells locally produced fruit jams and stuff. The flavours are very unique.Written October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is my go to coffee break place on my Valley day trip. The coffee is fabulous . Had lunch here with my garden Group and the food was wonderful.Written August 9, 2017
- We walked up here from the winery. Ok, it was a rainy day, but I wasn't really impressed. It is a viewpoint; you can see a long way.Written June 13, 2023
Grand Pre Attractions Information
|Thursday 11:17 a.m.|