- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- We went to rotary park for cheer it a great view from the Lake Ontario and a open space to play sports we will return I play bocceWritten November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful conservation, very colourful fall, great hiking✨wonderful place to have fun💫 parking space was small but we waited and got a space💥Written October 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We parked at Rotary park and we scanned the CR code and we paid $10 for 3 hours on our credit card. There is a $20 for 6 hours or $20 for all day. At first I didn’t know what to do and said that since it’s a holiday weekend maybe no one will ticket us but when we came back to the car they were ticketing people. So I was glad we paid. There is no paper tickets to put on your dash. It’s a clean park. I wish I would have seen the war memorabilia. There’s lots of bench’s, picnic tables. There is some benches facing Lake Ontario. I wish there was garbage cans. I didn’t see any. The paths are all cemented and a yellow line down the middle. You have to watch out for bikes. When we parked at Rotary park there is a playground for kids and a water park area. We saw people fishing and actually catching a fish. Also some people have brought their kayaks. We went on one path and it took 40 minutes and we arrived in Pickering. We would come back and explore other parts of this park.Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice little casino not overcrowded like Woodbine. Free self serve soft drinks and coffe. One really bad issue: when engaged on slot machine (That is all there is) and need assistance- it's non existent! There may be 2 staff on the whole floor and they pay no attention whatsoever to the assist light on the machines. Ours ran out of paper and we waited 40 minutes and still no one came finally a young woman decided to help and tracked down an employee who offered no appologies in fact was almost hostile that he was disturbed from chatting with other customer. In fact this is not the first time that assistance was required and its the same everytime - Customers are all complaining about this and yet management does not put more staff on the floor. As well line up at winners circle can sure use improvement - 2 clerks is insufficient to handle all.Written September 23, 2019
- I love to walk down to Veterans Point Gardens in particular in late summer/early fall when the butterflies are gathering on the lovely planted native species in the rain gardens.
The park is well laid out and pays tribute to the men and woman who built Ajax with the DIL memorial and the lovely memorial to the famous naval battle that contributed to the naming of the town and many of the streets.
The gardens provide wonderful scenic views along the waterfront and is a great place to walk or cycle.Written July 2, 2019
- Popped into Ajax Downs to grab dinner and donate a few dollars to the casino. Dinner was excellent and as a Winners Circle member you get an extra $2 off an already special priced meal.
As for the casino. It was a bit disorganized. I wanted to just try some .25 slots but they were scattered all over, hard to find. However one of the floor staff did direct us to an area with some machines. I made my donation and we took off.
Noticed they offer a Breakfast Buffet on Saturdays for $2.99 (Winners Circle members) Thinking we may have to go check that out too.
Enjoyed the short time we were there and will return.Written July 16, 2018
- The staff was super friendly and had lots to say about their products. Got to sample some of their craft spirits, the strawberry fields gin was my favorite! I loved their slogan #drinklocal. If you live in Durham or are in town to visit this is definitely a great place to check out.Written June 17, 2022
- Haunted house was amazing, great actors. I enjoyed the rest of the fair but it seemed like not everything was open.Written October 30, 2015
- The owner is just a jewel. She's involved in all kinds of community events, making her gallery a community hub. Local artist and stunning art! I need a bigger house to take home all the pieces I love.Written April 1, 2018
- Nice small family park. Good for small kids to play. Tennis courts available if you like tennis. Free parking.Written April 13, 2019
- We had our daughter's birthday party last week. Kids really enjoyed a lot and had nice fun. Party arrangements really nice and they are very supportive. I, specially thanks Mr.Regi & Ms.Syndey who treated every guest and kids with kind and respect.Written December 23, 2019
- located in the heart of Ajax, this lounge has great atmosphere , weekend bands but the dance floor a little small but staff is greatWritten February 12, 2020
- Attended a magic show with my grandson in February. The venue is a redone Catholic Church; renovated by the Town of AJAX. Beautiful and enough of the church left to know that it was a church yet a modern finish to make the ar a most functional. Seats are set up so that even my 10yo grandson could see just fine. Alcohol was available along with chips etc.Written March 31, 2019
- We usually join a group of 10 to 12 seniors every 2nd Friday to enjoy many games of billiards and usually enjoy a beverage. Wonderful times with wonderful people, Frank and his staff look after us very well. Pool tables and pool cues are in very good shape also. Thank you Frank!Written January 4, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Ajax
Ajax Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 11:44 AM|