Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- great well marked hiking paths, beautiful lake, indigenous culture, chilling and thrilling views, easy online bookingWritten March 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful hiking so close to the city! There is many hours of hiking so bring snacks and water 💧
The view is awesome !Written February 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No strawberry picking!
Wish this was mentioned clearly on the website. We went to experience strawberry picking with our kids and were really disappointed.
For kids between 1-5
They have more to offer for younger kids. Not many activities for older kids.
The burgers were juicy and fresh. Bread was soft. They also have a kids menu. Brilliant apple cider
The location is beautiful. The farm has been very well maintained. It's a great place to go have lunch with family and have kids explore and play. Also a very short distance from Mississauga just 20 minutes.Written July 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place to enjoy nature and to have a nice stroll via wood.
You can also take your snow shoes and cross country skis to enjoy snowy trials and explore nature! Nice area for family visit.Written April 10, 2023
- Great staff who were friendly, helpful and informative. This was a winter activity we did, and it was cold, so dress appropriately! Beautifully lit pathways with tea lights for a perfect winter night walk. Fire pits at each end of the walkway for you to warm up, and hot chocolate at one end for a tasty treat. There was also free cookies that were pricier, although they were pretty basic and lacklustre. Washrooms were clean. Parking was right at the entrance.Written September 22, 2021
- Great for a leisurely walk and picnic, and for young children to see wildlife. Centrally located in Milton, beside Main StreetWritten May 27, 2023
- Spent a few hours at the beach here with the kids and the wife. Kids enjoyed it. A beach in Milton is great to have nice and close lots of picnic areas on site tooWritten February 18, 2020
- It was awful ! Way too long in line. 1 cashier ! Vegs not cooked. Beef overcooked. Only about 10 items to chose from. 2 soups and not a lot of dessert. NOT worth even $14..don't waste your time..go to Uncle BobsWritten January 4, 2020
- Hubby and I brought our dog for some farm fun, and we had a blast! Everything was clearly marked, staff were kind and knowledgeable and the apples were delicious. We rode the tractor pulled wagon out to the varieties that were ready. The rows were very clean; apples were easy to reach without stools or ladders. The small nature trail was very cute. Many different animals in the petting zoo, kids' play area looked quite fun. The younger farm dog wasn't too happy to see our dog, but staff took it upon themselves to promptly give him a ride to an other area. So we had no problems. My only critique is that the apple cider we purchased tasted too much like juice for my taste, but I'm sure some would consider that a plus.Written October 4, 2022
- If your on the fence about going to the farm for strawberries this year GO! This year’s strawberries from Stonehaven are so sweet and flavourful. I made the best strawberry jam I’ve ever made with them. Stonehaven also has a wonderful market and the friendliest staff.Written June 30, 2020
- My husband and I saw a 3hour musical called the American Icons including songs by imitators of Elvis Presley,Johnny Cash ,Roy Orbinson,Franki Vallee
.The acoustics are good and the Theaterr was sold outWritten November 14, 2019
- Beautiful place to spend a few hours. The staff is very knowledgeable. Wide variety of herbs and flowers to pick - they supply snips and a bucket for your harvest. My friend and I brought a picnic and ate lunch in the field.
The fresh lemonade they sell is unique and delicious.
I bought some honey they collect from their own bees - it's wonderful
Bring sunscreen and water. Insects were not a problem for us.Written August 12, 2019
- Nice building but a long wait for service... Need more staff there, and longer hours. It is the best way to deal with town hall - go in personWritten February 14, 2020
- Ever since the new ownership took over, this place has improved. It is clean, so clean and it makes a difference to everyone. They have some nice attractions for children, free wifi for the adults and plenty of snacks to buy.
Younger children love the place. The place is safe and well run so if you are stuck with a youngster who is bored at home, just hop in the car and go there. They will make friends with one of the children in the play area and have a lot of fun.Written November 9, 2018
- If you like hiking, this is a place to visit in the fall before the ski season. The fall colors are so beautiful.Written February 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Milton
Milton Attractions Information
|Tuesday 7:33 a.m.|