- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nice long, really long beach to walk. Public beach, not busy, parking is okay. Pets allowed. No washrooms so prepare yourself.Written July 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all the building is an archetectural delight and history engulfing you as you walk in the doors. Quiet and spacioius encasing the past history of Mount Stewart. Hard to believe it held a thriving town for so many familes. The village still holds the mistique and community that so many pine that can never be found in large cities. One amazing village and my kudos for the idea of creating this historical info and educational value for all in the village and tourists alike.Written September 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all... if you are looking for a professional place, don't come here. This is just about the most unprofessional place I have been to. Andrew, who I am lead to believe is the owner, can come off as very rude but I think it's just his personality. What I was really annoyed about is that he had 2 cigarettes right in front of us (we are non-smokers). He did try to give us some facts about the area but it was very hard to hear anything he said. Also when it came down to the beach part, I really would have rathered he not talk at all as we were trying to just really take in the scenery.
Having said all the negatives about the trip, I still rated it 4 stars because the beach ride is actually amazing. I have lived on PEI for 30 years and have never seen a more beautiful, serene place such as this here. Definitely worth putting up with the unprofessionalism to experience the serenity of the beach.
Also take note, I've seen a lot of reviews saying the minimum age was 14 but we were told it is 16 years old now. Also it's cash only.Written August 15, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Stewart
- The top attractions to visit in Mount Stewart are: See all attractions in Mount Stewart on Tripadvisor
Mount Stewart Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 8:37 PM|