- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We love this beautiful little theater in Victoria. Each summer When we visit from the states we make sure to get tickets to whatever is playing. This year we saw beyond the sea. It was a very slow start so we were a little concerned at first… However, the two-person cast is very talented. They drew us in and kept us interested until the finish. It was thought-provoking and lighthearted. There’s so much talent on PEI we highly recommend visiting theater while you’re here!Written July 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Victoria-by-the-Sea came very recommended to us, and so we couldn't help stop in and poke about. The charming Wrights Range Lighthouse apparently has a museum inside, but as we were there early October, it was already closed for the season, as were most of the other attractions. This lighthouse is just across the street from the wharf and some shops there, but everything in Victoria is walkable. If you're driving through the area, do take some time to look about. Next time we're on the Island, we'll be spending a bit more time here to explore it fully.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived here on a Monday morning, NOTHING was open, Its a cute little village with lovely views. We walked around the town and walked around the beach and with the tide out we walked onto the ocean floor. There weren't many people around. We did have a relaxing morningWritten August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a hot day and the ocean breezers were welcome, along with an ice cream to savor. Parking in town was free and easy to find.Written September 21, 2018
- In the Red Sands district of P.E.I. is a quaint and beautiful little museum well worth the trip. One learns so many worthy history facts presented by an enthusiastic and very knowledgeable guide and owner, Jack Sorensen. He can also show you with pride his private antique radio collection and in the back you can buy many wonderful hand made wood and wool articles made by his wife and himself. There is also a beautiful trail that leads from the museum into woods and fields where you can go geocatching. This is defintely a must see on your next trip agenda.Written July 16, 2018
- We had an afternoon snack of some chocolate and iced tea/coffee. We sat on the deck outside and people watched for a spell... enjoyable way to spend some time. the chocolates were delicious, the tea was home brewed, the coffee drink was over-the-top!Written August 30, 2019
- The description said this bar had a cricket theme; well it doesn’t! We saw one poster about cricket and one of the lagers is called sticky wicket . Bar is dark and has lots of big tv screens showing different sports (but not cricket!). Drink reasonably priced. Lots of different lagers but only two ales on draft. An average experience but won’t revisit while we are in Victoria BC.Written October 28, 2022
- ...meaningful, nuance work with a willingness to share the experience and insights
... an amazing range of pieces and approaches, with respect for varied perspectives
... delicate and bold pieces for varied use, with a range of techniques & motifs
... this is art
+ conversation in a quaint space next to the glass studio/post office ... just a tiny block from the theatre, restaurant, other shops and waterfront
- available in store and online, well priced original, hand renderingWritten August 16, 2019
- Paul accommodated our short notice request to kayak. We left around 230pm and were back around 5pm. It was low tide, very calm waters, and we kayaked out to the Tryon Bar. We walked around, explored for bar clams, and enjoyed searching the sands for star fish, crabs, beautiful vistas, and more. All the equipment was in great condition and Paul was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend.Written September 21, 2021
Victoria Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 9:27 a.m.|