- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great night out, friendly & attentive staff. Food good in restaurant. Less playing tables than previously!Haven’t been since covid so thought we would give it a try. Very friendly & attentive staff, extremely clean, had meal in restaurant which was lovely, bit of confusion when the steaks came, they didn’t seem to know which one was well done & my stilton sauce didn’t taste of much. Desert was yummy. Spent time on roulette tables which have reduced in number & they have removed the £1 option, minimum £5 & £25 on red/black. £1 play on the machines but it doesn’t have the same atmosphere as the tables. Also did Black Jack at a table which was great fun & Croupier was really good at explaining it. Would definitely go back, they had lots of events advertised which looked good.Written October 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sitting in the beautiful rose garden with all the glorious colours and scents is absolutely wonderful. Well worth a visit.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach is made up of pebbles, it is quite long running from Southend to Chalk well. The sea goes out a long way but there is a paddling pool. There are a number of places to buy food and drink as well as benches and toilets.Written June 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just popped in to look at the travel books! :). And found I could also get my rapid test kit here as well. Staff very good and vigilant re social distancing and number of people going in - so I felt very safe. A bit of normality - browsing books - that makes me hopeful of the future.Written May 5, 2021
- I went there today with my son. It was like walking into someone’s home. The greeting was very welcoming and made us feel very relaxed. The Hamman was lovely, followed by a full body massage. The massage included head, hands and feet. Afterwords we had tea and dates in the relaxation area. We didn’t feel rushed.Written November 27, 2022
- The best toy shop in Essex, they have everything you can imagine, super collectable items to fun family gamesWritten September 12, 2022
- The best bowling club in the area, everyone is very kind and friendly and will help you if required, plus coffee and biscuits at half time.Written December 11, 2018
- After being let down by local luxury spa at the last minute on a Saturday I was feeling very stressed. The amazing staff at Peaches and Cream were calm and accommodating, and made sure I was relaxed throughout and as I left. I had a full body massage and amazing facial, each lasted an hour and I'd love to be able to do both every week! I have already booked for next month and am looking forward to the return visit. P.S. the inside of this day spa opposite Chalkwell Park, is luxurious, calming and very clean. A true urban retreat, head and shoulders above other local spas. Well done ladies xWritten October 14, 2017
- Could be great and Hamlet Court Road needs some independent businesses that we could all get behind....but gets it's nearly right but doesn't seem to have an identity. Is it for craft beer fans? Or a rock bar? Is it about the music? Is it a mainstream place or semthing alternative? Hopefully it will settle on its identity. And, in the meantime, hopefully the owner will lose the surly, anti-customer miserable demenour that he seems to enjoy and get an understanding of how much custom he is losing by his attitude.
If you love driving but hate people maybe become a long distance lorry driver and not drive a taxi where people are your business. And if you hate people then maybe not open a bar....Written May 19, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Westcliff-on-Sea
- The most popular things to do in Westcliff-on-Sea with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Westcliff-on-Sea on Tripadvisor
Westcliff-on-Sea Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 2:49 PM|