Top Attractions in Worksop
What travellers are saying
- Would definitely recommend a stay in this hotel.
Clean rooms, good service, delicious food, well behaved staff and excellent gesture by the hotel manager Mr. A David, who arranged everything perfectly for my daughter's surprise birthday party.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you to our guide John, who led a team of inquisitive children ( and adults) around the Creswell site and the Robin Hood cave, with such enthusiasm and patience. The children were fascinated to learn that bears and hyenas, hippos and Mammoths were all beetling about not far from where we live.
I last visited the Crags when I was probably the same age as our sone is now (8), how much has changed!? a smart visitor centre and cafe and a museum displaying a selection of finds from the site. Fascinating to learn that so much has been discovered in the past 20 years.
Well worth a visitWritten November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this as we have a house of a similar period so was fantastic to see what it would have been like in the 20s. Best NT property we've been to. Guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend highly enough if you're interested in vintage decor.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you were to walk from one end to the other you would stroll through a wide contrast, from the urbanity of Chesterfield and Worksop, to the glorious countryside of the Midlands.Written January 2, 2022
- really enjoyed our visit to the Welbeck estates lovely walk and the garden Centre was a hidden gem plenty of choice especially for Christmas decorations and gifts the cafe supplied us with beautiful cakes and fresh coffee, the farm shop had some excellent food stuff on show lovely small museum to look round was a bonus thoroughly recommend a visit if in the areaWritten November 6, 2022
- Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Good shop with quality items. Interesting art collections .Written August 4, 2022
- Today with my spacecraft group we went around langold park in Worksop we walked around the lakes had lunch at the picnic table and went around the woods which we got confused but we survived in there we will come againWritten October 18, 2022
- We had a wonderful couple of hours here with our grandchildren aged 6 and 3. It was a hot bank holiday weekend so lots of people here but still not over crowded. The water splash was brilliant and the girls loved it. Lots of swings, slides and other apparatus to. Parking over the road is 70p for 2 hours. The only thing that lets this down is the not so great toilets which were very dirty when we were thereWritten September 7, 2019
- Took my 5 year old grand daughter to a private party and she absolutely loved it.Friendly staff cheap food and drinks together with large slides and various play items which were great for the kids.Plenty of tables and seating for adults to relax.Written March 9, 2020
- What a surprise to find a surviving gatehouse and priory a much unknown and beautiful survivor from the iconoclastic ism of the reformation that reduced much of our church history to rubble an unassuming town in the dukeries has such a gem as this a must for lovers of history for hear you can feel it an absalute pleasure to go inside it surviving Norman arches and Wood work the gatehouse is a gem to behold TOTALY intact well worth a visit can really re omend both of usWritten January 30, 2022
- we go to events here 4 times a year and including new years eve.
drinks are a great price and the food they put on is also very good.
plenty of room to move about..Written February 7, 2020
- We attended a big family wedding here yesterday. It was amazing! Everything was perfect! The grounds, food, staff, accommodation in the Courtyard really was luxurious! It was such a lovely day. All the staff were kind, smiley and helpful and everything was so well organised
We didn’t make it for the included breakfast but was told it was lovely so we missed out there 😞Written September 4, 2022
- A little gem of a theatre. Great shows. South Pacific was outstanding.
Some kind of hand rail needed to facilitate safe decent down the tiered seating though.Written May 31, 2019
- Whilst it's always good to see a market town investing in a modern shopping area, it's unfortunately just not that inspiring. A limited range of stores, I much preferred walking down the pedestrianised High Street. Plenty of reasonably priced parking however, very easy to access.Written February 2, 2019
- I don’t live too far from Blyth,and I must drive past this church many times a year.
So I made the point of stopping off one day for a look round,and I’m so glad I did.
It’s in fantastic condition and the architecture and features are astounding....well worth the visit.Written March 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Worksop