- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Lovely place great for walks. Just spoilt by no dog poo bins or rubbish bins.
Wouldn't recommend for dog walkers because of this. It's such a shame because people like myself couldn't sit outside for a drink because of carrying poo bags. So disappointed.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely gallery and very helpful staff. Ordered a limited print and they secured one for me and were most helpful.Written September 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm a regular visitor to the Red Carpet as they have a wide range of films from the latest blockbusters to quirky independent movies and direct from the theatre type performances.
It's well organised - book ticket online in advance turn up have something nice to eat and then take a glass of red and settle down in the comfy seats and enjoy the film.
It's a totally different experience to the high street cinema chains and well worth tryingWritten December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had yet another lovely weeks cruise on the Trent and Mersey on Aqua Life. At risk of being repetitive in these reviews, in our experience, Aqua Narrowboats are simply the best. We can’t praise Justin, Jane, Laura and all the rest of the team enough. They consistently maintain the very high standards of their narrowboat fleet and their level of Customer Service and support is exceptional throughout. We have always been made to feel like we have become part of the Aqua family, and have been made very welcome on every one of the holidays we have taken with them.
Justin, Jane, Laura and the team - Thanks for another great year of holidays and we look forward to seeing you again next year.Written November 7, 2022
- I went to visit this business as part of my course and found Anna very welcoming and informative about her llamas. We fed them and was shown how to groom them. I would say that this would be a lovely adventure to try.Written November 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Barton under Needwood
- The most popular things to do in Barton under Needwood with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Barton under Needwood on Tripadvisor
Barton under Needwood Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 7:34 AM|