- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A lovely gallery and very helpful staff. Ordered a limited print and they secured one for me and were most helpful.Written September 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are a good choice of the major retailers stores and it is clean with plenty of seating if you need to rest also all the buses stop outside the front.Written August 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In costa coffee here, asked for a extra hot coffee which I always do today in like warm not nice, staff at the moment are slow took me 15 mins to get serviced, to much talking for my likingWritten November 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fortunately I had been lured to Burton on Trent for its fine ales and pubs rather than its retail opportunities, but having some time to kill we decided to look around the town centre and was tempted into Burton Place by the inviting front sign. Oh dear. If I say that the most interesting retail outlet in this one is a charity shop then that tells you all you need to know.
The Coopers Place shopping arcade almost opposite is better but Next and Primark are probably top of the chain shops here. So I think it’s safe to say Burton is not high up there for those seeking retail therapy.Written October 19, 2022
- This is a lovely garden centre but it is let down by an extremely poorly manned restaurant and unfriendly staff. I have taken my Mother on several occasions for lunch and most of the time there has been a limited menu, limited staff and today 'due to unforseen circumstances' once again there a limited menu. We asked for 2 tuna sandwiches and was told there was only white bread. We asked for a side of chips but there wasn't any. The lady that started to take our order couldn't of cared less. We just left without bothering to look around the garden centre. This will be our last visit as we never know whether there's going to be a decent menu or not. It's not only us that are disappointed, I've spoken to others who think the same. I'm glad Byrkley can afford to lose loyal customers. There is one lady that stands out from the rest in the restaurant, she is lovely, if only all your staff followed her example.Written October 14, 2022
- I like going for walks.
In the stapenhill gardens in the park.
I like seening ducks in the park.
Are very happy.Written August 19, 2020