- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- We had yet another lovely weeks cruise on the Trent and Mersey on Aqua Life. At risk of being repetitive in these reviews, in our experience, Aqua Narrowboats are simply the best. We can’t praise Justin, Jane, Laura and all the rest of the team enough. They consistently maintain the very high standards of their narrowboat fleet and their level of Customer Service and support is exceptional throughout. We have always been made to feel like we have become part of the Aqua family, and have been made very welcome on every one of the holidays we have taken with them.
Justin, Jane, Laura and the team - Thanks for another great year of holidays and we look forward to seeing you again next year.Written November 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to visit this business as part of my course and found Anna very welcoming and informative about her llamas. We fed them and was shown how to groom them. I would say that this would be a lovely adventure to try.Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There was a group of 6 of us who went on the tour around Marstons Brewery last night with the guide, Graham. He has 38 years experience under his belt and shared those experiences with us. He made our tour very enjoyable and informative, he took his time to take us around and explained the brewing process in detail. I had read that the tour was good, but we did not expect the experience that we received, it was such a great and fun evening! I recommend this tour for those thinking of doing it, even if you are not a massive beer drinker. The process of brewing is fascinating. Thank you Graham and thank you Marstons!Written January 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came with two children aged 6 and 9. We would really recommend this for all the family. Very friendly staff who were great with the kids. Also as adults we had a go and really enjoyed it. I would say great value for money. The kids are desperate to go again and will re book soon!Written September 6, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Burton upon Trent
- These experiences are best for tours in Burton upon Trent:
- Zombie Scavengers Game - Burton-on-Trent, UK
- Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Burton upon Trent, UK
- Private Sightseeing Flight around Birmingham
- These places are best for tours in Burton upon Trent:See more tours in Burton upon Trent on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Burton upon Trent:See more tours for children in Burton upon Trent on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Burton upon Trent:See more tours for couples in Burton upon Trent on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Burton upon Trent:See more budget-friendly tours in Burton upon Trent on Tripadvisor
Burton upon Trent Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$13.14|