- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
49 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travellers are saying
- We were not expecting it to be soooo BIG. What a wonderful experience. The hike in is very easy and you can take the same way out if you want. We chose to go up the stairs and out the upper trail, a little harder but still very easy.Written November 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bring a camera, because it’s beyond beautiful. The paths are very good, considering this is a forest area. Prepare to take a couple of hours to gasp at all the caves, trees and streams. It had rained the previous day, so we also were overwhelmed by the gorgeous waterfalls.Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mile hike round trip down into revien and back up out. The hike is exciting and the Rock house is amazing to see. Fun hike and a must do. Moderate difficulty rock steps down dirt path up.Written January 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a very easy, short trail. We finished it with two young kids in 30 minutes. We went in December and it was snowy/icy and the frozen waterfalls were gorgeous! Would go again.Written December 30, 2022
- Great hike and a mile and a quarter in length. Hike down in and then up along the ridge. Stone bridge and cliffs viewing. Bathroom and nice paved parking. So want a rim hike but not a long one great spot.Written January 1, 2023
- Stopped in to check it out. Greeted at the front and sat right away. Very informative as how to order. Tried the sampler flights. The wine slushes were delicious! Purchased a bottle and a bag of Raspberry wine slush mix. We listened to love music as well.Written July 30, 2022
- Who knew there were so many types of pencil sharpeners? This exhibit is in a small building adjacent to the Hocking Hills Visitor Center in Logan, OH. It's worth a short visit.Written October 4, 2021
- The staff is super friendly and so informative! And bathrooms are very clean. We got a map, a book of the area and asked for advice about the trails and how to get to the waterfalls. We hiked Ash Cave and Cedar Falls. Our favorite was Cedar Falls. The gentleman gave us some great advice and tips. Make sure to stop here first before you head out for the hikes and falls.Written October 4, 2022
- Visiting here was a fun addition to our trip. Small facility but we learned so much about the history of moonshine and how it’s made. The staff was awesome!Written September 16, 2022
- We hiked all through Hocking Hills. Whispering Cave is a great place to bring your lunch and enjoy the view after a challenging hike.Written September 19, 2022
- We went for an evening program on a night with a crescent moon. Brad was very knowledgeable and thorough. We got to look through various telescopes at the moon and stars. The staff was very helplful and kind - our daughter brought her new telescope and they helped our daughter set it up and showed her how to use it, they even gave us a AA battery for our daughter's insulin pump when her battery ran out while we were there. It's a great little place to stop by and visit. If you go to one of the programs I suggest bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on as there are only a few benches. Wonderful to see so many more stars than we would ever see at home in the city!Written June 9, 2022
- A destination for all ages. The staff was fantastic. There were several animals, particularly goats. Enjoyed feeding and petting the goats. Really friendly. I would definitely recommend.Written August 7, 2022
- be sure to go into the visitors center,,,well worth it....looking forward to the new lodge/restaurant...Written January 8, 2020
- Interesting little stop, definitely worth it if you get rained out of your outdoor activities - or need a bit of a break from the sun. My mother loves these kind of antique mall/flea markets, and this is a world better than some she's drug me through. I really appreciated that the aisles are cleared well enough you could take a stroller through.
As a side note, if you are choosing between this and the craft mall next door, I definitely recommend this one. The craft mall just isn't as full or as interesting.
I would also choose this antique mall over most of the ones located at the Hocking Hills Market...Written August 26, 2021
- Had a great hike here as well. Being out in nature and very rarely did we see other people! Going during the week is a must apparently.Written September 6, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Logan
Logan Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 8:22 PM|